30th June 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

When is the M.Sc entrance exam conducted?

Please let me know
1. Exam date for adm to MSc, and venues for the test
2. Career prospects following MSc, approx salary one can expect
3. When does the MSc course begin, is this the first batch?

Can you please provide me the details soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for MSc BioTechnology JNU Entrance Exam
  2. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  3. How to prepare for MSc entrance exam?
  4. Which books should I refer for MSc Physics entrance exam?
  5. List of books for MSc physics entrance exam of various universities -- [New]
  6. What is the date of the entrance exam of MSc?
  7. When will the MSc Chemistry entrance exam be conducted by Madras University? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  8. On which date is the MSc IT entrance exam? Date of filling the form? From where to get the form? Which subjects are there in MSc IT entrance exam?
  9. Date of conduct of the entrance exam for MSc Physics in Central University?
  10. When is the MSc criminology entrance exam conducted by university of Madras? What is the qualification required?
  11. Can I write entrance exam of M.Sc as well as B.Ed entrance exam after B.Sc?
  12. How can I do MSc Maths from Government College after getting disqualified from MSc Maths entrance exam?
  13. Syllabus for MSc. forestry entrance exam?
  14. Previous years questions of MSc Electronics entrance exam conducted by various universities?
  15. Which is the entrance exam for MSc statistics
  16. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  17. Syllabus of MSc Anatomy entrance exam? When this exam will be conducted by CMC college?
  18. MSc course in utkal university: Entrance exam, Qualifications Requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
18th July 2016, 12:44 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the M.Sc entrance exam conducted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please let me know
1. Exam date for adm to MSc, and venues for the test
2. Career prospects following MSc, approx salary one can expect
3. When does the MSc course begin, is this the first batch?

Can you please provide me the details soon? Thanks!
Normally, the entrance test for admission to M.Sc will be held on July month every year. This year M.Sc entrance exam has been completed already. So, please wait for next notification, which will be released during the month of April/May 2017 and I am expecting that entrance exam for M.Sc would be held on July 2017. Please, visit the respective university for more Information. The syllabus for M.Sc entrance test is available in the concerned university website.

After completing M.Sc course, one can either apply for a Job or select the higher educations courses. Some of the PhD course such as,

- PhD in Mathematics,
- PhD in Biology
- PhD in Biotechnology etc.

The salary for M.Sc Graduates may differ from company to company based on various factors. As a fresher you can get Rs. 15,000/- to Rs.20,000 /- per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?