21st April 2014, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

From where to do MBA? From which institute to do MBA?

I am interested in mba.but where i will do mba?in india?from what institute i will take mba course?
please tell me?

26th April 2014, 05:26 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: From where to do MBA? From which institute to do MBA?

Well it is common confusion among the students like you. From Where to do MBA course? From which Institute to do MBA course. Now I am going to clarify your confusion and you hope that you will get clear picture about the MBA course. M.B.A i.e Master of Business Administration and the course is divided into 4 semester and duration of course is 2 years( 1 1/2 course + Last Sem Mini Project ). MBA is one of the demand course and all the Institutions are offering this course. Finest Institution to do MBA is IIM (Indian Institute of Management).

To get admission in IIM you need to crack the CAT Examination. CAT i.e Common Admission Test and this examination is conducted by IIM Once in a year. The exam notification will be publish in the month of September or October in the official website of CAT. To apply for this examination, you must have a completed your basic qualification of graduation from a recognized Institution. You must secure at least 50% Marks (45% Marks for reserved categories). Final year of degree course may also eligible to apply. There is no limitation of attempts and there is no age limits.
27th April 2014, 09:06 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: From where to do MBA? From which institute to do MBA?

In this forum you have been mentioned that you are now interested to do master degree in MBA ( master in business administration ) and also you want to know that which college, institution or university is better for to do master degree in MBA ( master in business administration ) in India but you don't have been mentioned any bachelor degree in which you have done and also,you don't mentioned any,percentage of marks in which you have secured in your bachelor degree and also you don't have been mentioned any university or institution or college in which you have passed your bachelor degree is this university is government recognized or not.

Now I am going to told you about your question in which is created by you on the forum and also you hope that you will have get your solution as soon as possible. In India there many university or college are there so that there are top college ir university in which have you will get much more job opportunities and also high salaried job opportunities. The best college for MBA

IIM INDORE
JNU
REVENSHAW UNIVERSITY
UTKAL UNIVERSITY
SRI SRI UNIVERSITY
IIM BBSR
Or many more college are there in which they give high salaried to the candidates who have done their MBA ( master in business administration ) from this respective university or institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?