25th May 2011, 05:32 PM
Babban Ali

From which institute could I do my MBA after scoring 58% in B.Com? Is my decision of doing MBA correct?

I have completed my gradution with 58% in B.COM and I want do MBA.In this situation from where and which institute or college completed MBA and also tell me is my decision of MBA true or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Is my decision correct to do MBA after B.Sc Computer Science?
  2. Doing MBA after BCA : Is my decision correct? Opportunities after completing MBA?
  3. Can MCA and MBA in finance go together? What is the value of MCA through distance?
  4. Will it be good to study MBA after B.Sc Computer Science? In which field should I pursue MBA?
  5. What is the process followed for getting admission for MBA course? -- [New]
  6. Is it a right choice of doing MBA course after completion of BCA course?
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear to get admission in MBA in USA?
  8. Is it a right decision to take MBA after completing biotechnology?
  9. Which of the following MBA courses are in demand between MBA Finance, HR and IT?
  10. How to do MBA in regular mode after scoring 48% in B.Com
  11. Which course to study in Abroad after B.Com other than MBA?
  12. Should I do M.Com or MBA in finance?
  13. Can I do MBA in Hospitality management or MBA in Pharmaceutics after studying B.Com?
  14. Is it a right decision to do MBA in future with LLB from Distance Learning Classes after completing B.Com with CS? In which field should I do MBA? Best private MBA institute for doing MBA? How much will be my salary after doing these courses?
  15. What is the difference between Diploma in MBA and Normal MBA? Is it a good decision to study MBA in Symbiosis college? How to get the prospectus for MBA course in Symbiosis? What is the fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to study MBA after completing B.Tech?
  17. Any MBA institute where I can enroll myself for MBA course?
  18. How can I complete my graduation after many failures?
27th August 2011, 04:48 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: From which institute could I do my MBA after scoring 58% in B.Com? Is my decision of doing MBA correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babban Ali View Post
I have completed my gradution with 58% in B.COM and I want do MBA.In this situation from where and which institute or college completed MBA and also tell me is my decision of MBA true or not?
From which institute could I do my MBA after scoring 58% in B.Com? Is my decision of doing MBA correct?

Today there are so many colleges from which you can easily completer your MBA degree but that is not enough to find good job .Quality of education is very important today so don't try to just get the degree .You should focus on getting knowledge with degree .

I will suggest you to try and crack MBA entrance exams like CAT,MAT,XAT .These are standard exams and on cracking these exams ,you will get good colleges for completing your MBA.There is no need to worry as there is no any percentage or marks criteria which you need to fulfill for sitting in these exams only you need to have is your bachelor degree from a recognized board or university.

Your decision for joining MBA course is very good because you have got bad marks in your graduation so for getting good job master degree is almost necessary.

Please be confident on your decision .Think hundred times before deciding anything because at this stage if your decision is wrong then you may suffer in future.

With Regards
ravik1214
4th June 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From which institute could I do my MBA after scoring 58% in B.Com? Is my decision of doing MBA correct?

Even if i get through the CAT, Mat Entrance Exams and get selected in any good MBA institute with 56% in graduation. Would they provide any placement there or they will ask for my graduation marks (which is below60%) ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?