15th December 2015, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Where I will get admission to study M.Pharmacy with 4329 rank in GPAT?

Hello Everyone,
I would like to know where will I get admission in M.Pharmacy course with GPAT rank of 4329. Please reply quickly. Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Information about the fee structure for admission into M.Pharmacy in government college? Any chance for admission in government college after scoring 770 rank in GPAT?
  2. Colleges which I can get after scoring 710 in GPAT for M.Pharmacy seat?
  3. Details about the M.Pharmacy colleges in AP? Which college can I get after scoring 3294 rank in GPAT?
  4. Job opportunities in the field of pharmaceutics?
  5. Can I get admission to study M.Pharmacy if secured 6224 rank in GPAT?
  6. When counselling will start for GPAT qualified candidates? Colleges in Tamil Nadu with 1766 rank in GPAT?
  7. Admission in top M.Pharmacy colleges in Hyderabad?
  8. Government colleges and their fee structure for M.Pharm.
  9. In which college of Hyderabad I will get admission if secured 4445 rank in GPAT?
  10. How to take admission in M.Pharmacy through GPAT?
  11. How can I get admission in any college for M.Pharm? I have scored 225 rank in GPAT
  12. List of top M.Pharm colleges in India which give admission on the basis of GPAT score and offer stipend
  13. List of M.Pharm colleges in India which take admission on the basis of GPAT rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission in any good university if secured 6022 rank in GPAT? Number of students qualified in GPAT?
  15. Will I get stipend if secured 3230 rank in GPAT for the admission in AICTE approved college in Maharashtra?
  16. Chances of getting admission in top universities of India with scholarship for M.Pharma if secured 3813 rank in GPAT?
  17. Should I take admission in M.Pharma if disqualified in GPAT? Demerits of disqualification in GPAT?
  18. Colleges in Gujarat where I can get admission after scoring 2026 GPAT rank?
18th January 2016, 05:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where I will get admission to study M.Pharmacy with 4329 rank in GPAT?

You have a good chance of getting admission in a government pharmacy college with this rank. If you belong to reserved category then admission will be surely possible in a top pharmacy college.

4329 rank on all India level sounds good because GPAT is considered a national level score for M.PHARM admission and colleges conduct counselling first for GPAT qualified candidates. Also, you will be eligible for stipend which will be sponsored by AICTE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?