8th October 2019, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Wheter campus interview conducted for Master in Journalism and Mass Communication candidates in Ravenshaw University?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am going to get admission in Ravenshaw University for studying Master in Journalism and Mass Communication course. I don’t know whether this university conducts campus interview. Kindly tell me about this asap.

14th October 2019, 01:53 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Wheter campus interview conducted for Master in Journalism and Mass Communication candidates in Ravenshaw University?

As per the information available, Campus interview is conducting for the candidates pursuing Master in Journalism and Mass Communication in Ravenshaw University.

You can contact the Ravenshaw University admission helpline number for more details.
Admission Helpline number:-7682883984

You can visit the website https://www.ravenshawuniversity.ac.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?