8th October 2019, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of an MPhil(Life Science) in Rama Devi Women's College?

Dear Sir, I am going to get admission in Rama Devi Women's College for studying an MPhil(Life Science) course. I would like to know about the syllabus of this course. Can you please let me know about the syllabus of this course?

14th October 2019, 12:01 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of an MPhil(Life Science) in Rama Devi Women's College?

Course syllabus of an M.Phil (Life Science) in Rama Devi Women's College are as mentioned below:-
Research Methodology in Life Sciences
Research Trends in Life Sciences
Molecular Biology
Neurobiology
Biochemistry
Metabolism
Nutrition
Phytochemistry and Toxicology
14th October 2019, 01:40 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of an MPhil(Life Science) in Rama Devi Women's College?

The course syllabus of Master of Philosophy in Life Science in Rama Devi Women's College will include the detailed study of the subjects mentioned below:-

:-Research Trends in Life Sciences
:-Molecular Biology
:-Phytochemistry
:-Toxicology
:-Research Methodology in Life Sciences
:-Neurobiology
:-Biochemistry
:-Metabolism
:-Nutrition

You can visit the website https://www.rdwuniversity.nic.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?