8th October 2019, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Master in Journalism and Mass Communication admission in Ravenshaw University?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission in Ravenshaw University for studying Master in Journalism and Mass Communication course. Kindly let me know how can I get admission for this course in this university? Please let me know as soon as possible.

14th October 2019, 02:07 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Master in Journalism and Mass Communication admission in Ravenshaw University?

The procedure to get admission in Master in Journalism and Mass Communication in Ravenshaw University is both online and offline.

You can visit the website https://eadmission.ravenshawuniversity.ac.in and can fill the online application form. You would need to pay Rs.500 towards application form. You must take a printout of the application form as you will need to show all your educational documents and print out of the application form at the time of Interview and admission.

The offline application form can be obtained from the below mentioned address on payment of Rs.500.

Address:-
Ravenshaw University
College Square, near Railway Station,
Cuttack, Odisha 753003

Phone number:-0671 220 1690

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?