27th December 2014, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Whether CMJ University offers Master of Library & Information Science under UGC approval?

Sir,
I want to know whether the course "Master of Library and Information Science" is taught in the C.M.J. University, Meghalaya (UGC approved) and whether the said course is approved by Central Board of Secondary Education or Bharatiya Bidya Bhavan School.

Kindly send your answer

Regards,
Milan Mukherjee

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Bachelor of Arts for Master of Library & Information Science candidate?
  2. Master of Library and Information Science course of C.M.J. University is a recognized course or not?
  3. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Which is the best PhD college in uhs,Karnataka? I'm B.Sc graduate of aphu with OGPA of 8.5 and interested in entomology and breeding
  5. Am I eligible for NET Exam having scored 64%in MLIS from IGNOU?
  6. IGNOU, Master of Library and Information Science-Academic Library System Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Last date to apply for online and offline UGC NET Exam for Library and Information Science?
  8. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
  9. Does CMJ university has UGC approval
  10. Is CMJ university UGC recognized if I have done PG degree from CMJ? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What's the admission procedure and fee structure for pursuing MBBS degree in Germany?
  12. Can I do M.Ed correspondence from MDU Rohtak?
  13. Can I do M.Phil in chemistry from IGNOU through correspondence
  14. How to prepare for Ph.D(sociology) entrancing exam? Is there any age limit to get admission in Ph.D? I have been completed my MA in sociology.
  15. Can I pursue Ph.d in Library Science after securing 60% in Master of Library Science?
  16. University offering distance M.Phil in Library & Information Science? Fee details?
  17. Is CMJ university approved by UGC and AICTE?
  18. Best book for UGC NET Library and Information Science?
28th December 2014, 10:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether CMJ University offers Master of Library & Information Science under UGC approval?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to know whether the course "Master of Library and Information Science" is taught in the C.M.J. University, Meghalaya (UGC approved) and whether the said course is approved by Central Board of Secondary Education or Bharatiya Bidya Bhavan School.

Kindly send your answer

Regards,
Milan Mukherjee
CMJ University is the University Grant Commission (UGC) approved University and established by the government of Meghalaya as per section 2(f) of UGC act 1956.

CMJ University is approved by UGC.

UGC Approval

So Masters in library science also UGC approved.

But it is not approved by Central Board of Secondary Education or Bharatiya Bidya Bhavan School.

For more information about CMJ university you can visit to the official website http://www.cmju.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?