14th August 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Ph.d in Library Science after securing 60% in Master of Library Science?

i want to pursue a phd in library science i have secured 60% from bharatiya vidyapeeth at master of library science

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD after completing Master's in Library Science?
  2. List of colleges offering PhD in Library Science in India
  3. Where can I do Ph.D in Library Science?
  4. How to pursue M.Lib and information science from IGNOU with 57%? I would like to do Ph.D in library science
  5. How much money is required to do Ph.D. in Library Science through correspondence?
  6. Eligibility to do Master of Library Science for a candidate who has completed Graduation around 15 years ago?
  7. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. PhD admission for Library Information Science?
  9. IGNOU, Master of Library and Information Science-Academic Library System Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?
  11. PhD in Library Science is offered by Magadh university through distance mode or not? -- [New]
  12. Possibility to study Bachelor of Arts for Master of Library & Information Science candidate?
  13. Whether M.Phil or PhD in Library Science through the distance mode is considered valid in govt jobs or in govt colleges ? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is Ph.D. in Library Science through the distance mode is valid for government jobs?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Library and Information Science?
  16. Can I do Library Science after completing MCA? Any scope of MCA students in this?
  17. What is the fee structure of Ph.D. in Library Science?
  18. Master of Library and Information Science course of C.M.J. University is a recognized course or not?
9th September 2011, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue Ph.d in Library Science after securing 60% in Master of Library Science?

i want do the ph.d. In library science in marathi medium is any university provide this facility
14th October 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue Ph.d in Library Science after securing 60% in Master of Library Science?

library science solved question paper
21st November 2011, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

i want to do ph. d in libraryscience in bhartiya shiksha parishad uttarpradesh is ugc approve
12th June 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee for provisional certificate and convocation certificate of M Phil in library science of 2008 regulation and passed in 2010
13th July 2015, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.end.from govt.college of education at ratnagiri so how I obtain my b.ed.convocation certificate?
5th September 2020, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

can i pursue Ph.d in library science after securing 535 in master of library science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?