28th July 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Whether Jamia Millia Islamia offers MTech(Computer Engineering)?

Hi friends, I just want to know that Jamia Millia Islamia provides MTech(Computer Engineering) course or not? Please let me know about the colleges asap. Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Jamia Millia Islamia offers PGDM rather MBA degree through Jamia MBA entrance exam?
  2. Whether Jamia Millia Islamia offers MTech(Computer Engineering)?
  3. Course structure of BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  4. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers MFA course to BFA graduate?
  5. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  6. Jamia Millia Islamia offers M.Sc(Microbiology) course? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers BFA program?
  8. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  9. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  10. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  11. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)?
  12. Admission procedure to study BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  13. Relaxation available to get BTech admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for an OBC candidate? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  15. Is Jamia Millia Islamia good for engineering course? How good are the placements for engineering in it? How much is the salary package? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  17. When the application form of PGD in Journalism entrance exam will be released by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  18. Pocedure to take admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study engineering for the citizen of Oman? Seats reserved for NRI students?
31st July 2018, 04:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Jamia Millia Islamia offers MTech(Computer Engineering)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I just want to know that Jamia Millia Islamia provides MTech(Computer Engineering) course or not? Please let me know about the colleges asap. Waiting for your response.

Yes, Jamia Millia Islamia offers MTech (Computer Engineering) course. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology or MCA/MSc Computer Science / MSc (IT) / MSc (IMCA) or equivalent with not less than 60% marks are eligible to study the MTech (Computer Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia. Duration of the course is two years (four semesters). Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
31st July 2018, 09:07 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Jamia Millia Islamia offers MTech(Computer Engineering)?

Yes Jamia Millia Islamia institute offers M.Tech in Computer Engineering.
Course duration- 2 years.
Total number of seats- 18
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?