18th March 2016, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Hello,
Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria to apply for PhD(Psychology) course in Jamia Millia Islamia. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria immediately. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  2. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [New]
  4. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  5. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  6. List of entrance exams to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  7. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia University for study M.A.(Economics)?
  9. Eligibility criteria and percentage required in B.Sc to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia M.Sc entrance exam?
  10. Am I eligible to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if studying B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  11. Procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  12. Minimum percentage required in B.Sc(Physics) to study Master's Degree in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  13. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  14. Procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Jamia Millia Islamia for a postgraduate of Osmania University?
  15. Jamia Millia Islamia offers M.Sc(Microbiology) course? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study B.Ed?
  17. Can I get admission to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if pursuing BCA in IGNOU? Fee expenses to study MCA?
  18. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers MFA course to BFA graduate?
20th March 2016, 10:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria to apply for PhD(Psychology) course in Jamia Millia Islamia. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria immediately. Thank you in advance.
If you have completed a masters degree in Psychology with above 55% marks, then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Psychology in Jamia Millia Islamia.

There are no age criteria
20th March 2016, 11:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
The eligibility to study PhD in Psychology in Jamia Millia Islamia is a pass in Master’s Degree in Psychology with 55% marks from a recognized university. The candidate has to appear for an entrance examination and interview conducted by the university for the admission. The admission will be based on the marks scored in the entrance examination and interview. You can apply either online or offline for the course. The website links are given below;

- Department of Psychology
- Admission Process
13th September 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the entrance questionnaire of PhD Psychology and what are the interview questions frequently asked in Jamia Milia Islamia.
21st September 2020, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

How to apply online for admission in psychology in jamia Millia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?