13th October 2015, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Whether Master of Business Economics course is only available at Lucknow University in India?

Hi Sir,
I have completed my B.Com this year and now I want to do Master of Business Economics from Lucknow University. I want to know that Lucknow University is the only university in India who offer MBE course?

15th November 2015, 11:33 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Master of Business Economics course is only available at Lucknow University in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
I have completed my B.Com this year and now I want to do Master of Business Economics from Lucknow University. I want to know that Lucknow University is the only university in India who offer MBE course?

No Master of Business Economics is available in many universities in India.

It is available in the following colleges/institutions:

Chatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Doaba College,
Gauhati University, Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University, University of Lucknow,
Rani Durgavati University and Mewar Institute of Management.
12th March 2019, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether Master of Business Economics course is only available at Lucknow University in India?

Which entrance exam I have to give to get admission in Master of Business Economics, Lucknow University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?