27th September 2012, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

How to do master of business administration after passing M.A Economics from Jalgaon(MH)

Resp. Sir,

I have passed M.A. Economics in 2011-12 from jalgaon (M.H)
& now i am preparing study of Natinal,State Eligibility Test
(net/set) it's exame arrainged by UGC.
But i wish to do Master of Business Administretion (MBA)

if i done it then it will be benifitable for me or not ?

Please Let me know sir.
Im weting ur ans.

22nd March 2013, 10:37 AM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: How to do master of business administration after passing M.A Economics from Jalgaon(MH)

Eligibility for Master of Business Administration Courses is as followed:

Graduation in any discipline with 50 per cent marks of General Category and 45 per cent marks for reserved category.
OR
Bachelor's degree with three years of supervisory/ managerial/professional experience, or Professional Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Medicine/ Architecture/ Law/ Pharmacy or Professional Qualifications in Accountancy/ Cost and Works Accountancy/ Company Secretaryship etc. or Masters Degree in any subject.

Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU. The candidates who have successfully cleared the entrance test for admission into Management Programme conducted by institutions like CAT, MAT, and State level tests need not appear in OPENMAT.

Non-graduates (10+2 or equivalent) with six years of managerial/ supervisory/ professional experience are eligible for taking admission into Diploma in Management only after clearing the entrance test.

If you are coming under this eligibility criteria you may opt for MBA.

And,Note education in any courses or any stream is beneficial for us throughout the life.Its never wasted up.

Good Luck!!!

11th February 2014, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do master of business administration after passing M.A Economics from Jalgaon(MH)

i am pursuing master of business economics after that will i eligibility of net or not answer me plz

11th February 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing master of business economies after that . will i eligible for net or not ?answer me plz

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?