6th February 2015, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Master's in Economics if completed graduation 23 years ago?

hello
i have 2nd class marks in economics graduation.
i want to do master in economics.
i passed out from calcutta university 23 years ago.
please help me to admit in master in economics.

15th February 2015, 10:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Master's in Economics if completed graduation 23 years ago?

Yes you can apply for Post Graduation because there is no age limit for admission. You can surely apply for admission with your present status. If you are doing job then there will be no problem for you to get admission.

Most of the Universities offer admission to professional people in correspondence mode and if you have experience in the relevant field then you will get admission quite easily without any problem as there is no age limit for admission.
17th February 2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study Master's in Economics if completed graduation 23 years ago?

I got 43% in bcom.(h) may I registered myself for m.com by enterence exam and what is the producer of this?
15th April 2015, 10:52 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

I am so happy to read that you are continuing your study after 23 Years.Yes you can study Master's in Economics.You can join any government or private college for completing the Master;s in Economics.You can join the regular or Distance Learning Course also available now these days.
There are many colleges in India those provide Master's degree in Economics.You can join the best one and continue your study.
BEST OF LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?