15th July 2019, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Whether MPharm(Pharmaceutics) is offered in Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research?

Hello, I am interested to study MPharm in Pharmaceutics. Kindly tell me about its affiliation. Also I would like to know that Biotechnology stream is provided by Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research?

17th July 2019, 01:31 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether MPharm(Pharmaceutics) is offered in Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am interested to study MPharm in Pharmaceutics. Kindly tell me about its affiliation. Also I would like to know that Biotechnology stream is provided by Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research?

Yes, MPharm – Pharmaceutics is offered at the Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research.
Students who have obtained a BPharm Degree from a recognized university are eligible to study MPharm – Pharmaceutics in the Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research. The MPharm – Pharmaceutics in the Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research is recognized by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).
18th July 2019, 01:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether MPharm(Pharmaceutics) is offered in Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research?

Yes, MPharm(Pharmaceutics) is offered in Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research.
Duration of MPharm(Pharmaceutics) is full time 2 years.
Candidates should have passed BPharm from any recognized institute to be eligible for MPharm(Pharmaceutics).

You can find details on;
https://www.sriramachandra.edu.in/un...eges.php?cid=1
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?