7th September 2014, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

Will I get a seat in MIT(Anna University) with 44.83 marks in TANCET?

I got 44.827 in Tancet of this year exam for CSE under BC category. Will I get a seat at MIT(anna University)?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in Thiagarajar after scoring 26 marks in TANCET?
  2. How to do M.E in Environmental Engineering after scoring 24 marks in TANCET
  3. Can I get a seat in government college to do M.A? I have scored 30.28 in TANCET
  4. Any chance to get a seat from any government college after scoring 37.6 marks in TANCET?
  5. Will I get a seat in PSG college, Coimbatore after scoring 36.024 marks in TANCET
  6. What are the TANCET marks required for MBC candidates to get a seat in government college?
  7. Procedure to apply for counselling for admission in Anna University or MIT to pursue part time MBA through scholarship if scored 39.6 marks in TANCET?
  8. Is it possible to get seat for ME in Anna University with a rank of 30687 in TANCET being a candidate of SC category?
  9. MBA seat in government colleges in Chennai or Coimbatore if I have 15 marks in TANCET?
  10. Can I get a seat in Panimalar college after scoring 13 marks in MCA TANCET exam?
  11. Can I get a seat in M.Tech course in Anna University? I have scored 495 marks(41.33%) marks in GATE
  12. Can I get a seat for M.E/M.Tech CSE in Anna University after scoring 36.46 TANCET score
  13. Do I have any chance of getting M.E seat in Anna University Guindy Campus after scoring 35.647 in TANCET in BC category?
  14. Am I eligible for any merit seat in any college after scoring 20 marks in TANCET?
  15. TANCET(ME) seat in anna university or any other good colleges like ssn or psg -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get M.E seat in Anna University after scoring 32.05 in TANCET exam? I am a SC caste student
  17. Can I get Management seat after scoring 29.004 in TANCET? I belong to BC
  18. When is the counseling for TANCET exam? Colleges which I can o[pt for after scoring 37 marks in TANCET M.E?
15th April 2017, 01:46 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a seat in MIT(Anna University) with 44.83 marks in TANCET?

It will be very difficult to say that whether you can get a seat in MIT university with 44.83 marks in TANCET, because it depends upon the cut off marks of the institute. The cut off marks changes every year depending on the following factors:

> The difficulty level of the examination.

> The number of seats available in the university.

> The difficulty level of the examination.

Therefore, if you achieve the cut off marks of the institute then you can get a seat to purse further studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?