20th February 2015, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Is work experience necessary for doing M.Sc in Nursing?

I am 4th year bsc nursing student and i would like to do msc nursing after completing ma course .Is working experience a necessity for doing msc nursing ? Else can i be able to do msc nursing directly after bsc nursing Could u provide me with collefe details if possible

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc Nursing from my experience of clinic?
  2. Information about MSc Nursing?
  3. Any experience required for MSc Nursing course after completion of BSc Nursing course
  4. How can I take admission in MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  5. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia for B.Sc Nurse who has 1 year of work experience?
  6. Can I do MSc Nursing after completion of BSc Nursing? Is any experience required for MSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What's the scheduled date for M.Sc(nursing) Kerala entrance exam? List of coaching centers available for the same?
  8. Is it good to do Hospital administration course or Msc Nursing in abroad after finishing BSc Nursing and 1 year clinical experience?
  9. Requirements to pursue MSc Nursing in USA? Do I need any experience for that?
  10. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me in USA after completion of B.Sc Nursing and with 1 year work experience?
  11. When will the form be available online for MSc Nursing? Can I apply for MSc Nursing entrance exam? I am doing Post BSc Nursing
  12. Am I eligible for admission in MSc Nursing after BSc Nursing?
  13. Can I do MSc dietetics after completing BSc Nursing?
  14. Which is the best between MSc Nursing and MSc Dietetics? I have completed BSc Nursing
  15. How to apply for a government college seat for M.Sc Nursing in Karnataka? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible for MSc microbiology after completing BSc nursing from reputed medical college of Punjab
  17. Are BSc students eligible for MSc microbiology?
  18. ICRI delhi for msc clinical research - experience required? fee structure? syllabus? admissions?
26th February 2015, 01:12 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: Is work experience necessary for doing M.Sc in Nursing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 4th year bsc nursing student and i would like to do msc nursing after completing ma course .Is working experience a necessity for doing msc nursing ? Else can i be able to do msc nursing directly after bsc nursing Could u provide me with collefe details if possible

No, such experience required to apply for M.Sc Nursing. However, those candidates who having work experience in Nursing then it may add advantage at the time of admission. The minimum educational requirements shall be the passing of B. Sc Nursing /Bsc Hons Nursing/Post Basic B. sc Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks from a recognized university and 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates may be given. Selection of the candidates shall be based on the merit of the entrance examination conducted by the respective university.
18th March 2015, 07:14 AM
Unregistered

Am per-suing MSc(N) in Psychiatry, I would like to do FORENSIC NURSING after ma completion of masters, how can I apply for that and which is the best college for that ? Is it foolishness to do so ?
23rd March 2015, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

in case of any year lack in the course of B.Sc Nursing can anyone able to apply for M.Sc Nursing?
7th June 2017, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Is the hospital nurse completed the course of BSc nursing or ANM or GNM ?
What kind of job does the BSc nursing student do?
4th September 2017, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

I am B.Sc (Hons) Nursing) with more than 10 years teaching experience. Can I do MSc Nusing by correspondence?
If so, suggest any Institution.
21st November 2018, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Is one year experience required for admission in msce nursing after bsc nursing
22nd March 2019, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I do msc nursing without having work experience. If yes please tell me some of the college name
24th June 2019, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

I have just completed Bsc nursing.. I want to know that is 1 year experience mandatory for Msc nursing ??
If so then in which colleges i can do Msc nursing in Vadodara, Gujarat
19th April 2020, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Can i do msc nursing with 1 yr of nursing home experience? Or i need 100 beded hospital experience
22nd April 2020, 12:06 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Question Re: Is work experience necessary for doing M.Sc in Nursing?

No, such experience required to apply for M.Sc Nursing. However, those candidates who having work experience in Nursing then it may add advantage at the time of admission. The minimum educational requirements shall be the passing of B. Sc Nursing /Bsc Hons Nursing with minimum 50% marks and relaxation of 5% is given to reserved students.

27th July 2020, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I do msc nursing without having work experience. If yes please tell me some of the college name ., Because many college have minimum requirement of 1year work experience, I know only AIIMS taking admission without experience are their any other colleges.
10th August 2020, 11:01 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

The eligibility for MSC in nursing is
Graduation in BSC with at least 50% most of the college give admission on merit Base but some colleges may conduct their own entrance exam
You will not need to have any experience ,you will be able to get admission without any experience because it is not an eligibility criteria
14th August 2020, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

I am a bsc nurse without working experience .can I join to Msc course If I can please give me college details and fee structure
3rd February 2021, 06:51 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my bsc nursing . I would like to join msc course . If I can please give me college details and fees structure.
10th July 2021, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Can I do msc nursing with 1 year teaching experience or clinical experience? Which work experience is needed??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?