20th February 2015, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for a government college seat for M.Sc Nursing in Karnataka?

I have just finished my bsc nursing exam in month of september and waiting for the results i would like to perceive my M.Sc nursing in medical surgical nursing so i wanted to know about how i can apply govt seat for msc nursing in karnataka and the approximate fees.i wanted also to know whether the experience is compulsory ,if yes den how many years ? thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for MSc Nursing government seat at Karnataka
  2. Can I get free BSc Nursing seat at Osmania University or any other government college after securing 70% in intermediate?
  3. How can I apply for MSc Nursing in Rufiada college of nursing?
  4. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in government college? I have scored 90% in 12th
  5. When will the form be available online for MSc Nursing? Can I apply for MSc Nursing entrance exam? I am doing Post BSc Nursing
  6. Can I get a free government medical seat in Karnataka after scoring 3187?
  7. Fee structure of government seats in Government Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get a government seat in a government and private college of Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Fee structure of government seats in government medical college of Karnataka? Ranking required to get a seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  9. Can a MSc Nursing Student apply for Government Jobs?
  10. Fee structure for government seats in government medical colleges of Maharashtra? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  11. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking to secure a goverment seat and private college of Karnataka?
  12. Can I get a seat in karnataka Architect college after scoring 74% marks in 12th, NATA entrance? Can I get a government seat? What is the donation required?
  13. Procedure to join MSc Nursing?
  14. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
  15. How to change dental college to do internships?
  16. Am i eligible for MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing with 72%
  17. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala? What is the procedure and what is the fee structure? Last date of application?
  18. Can I get nursing seat in any government medical college in Chennai
21st February 2015, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for a government college seat for M.Sc Nursing in Karnataka?

I m completed bsc.nursing n 2013 .i need to knw about the fees nd how i will get the seat n govt college
21st February 2015, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for a government college seat for M.Sc Nursing in Karnataka?

I m completed bsc.nursing n 2013 .i need to knw about the fees nd how i will get the seat n govt college
10th October 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my b.sc nursing course in sep 2014.And i got my result in feb 2015.And i have 9Months of teaching experience.when m.sc nursing admissions are going to start?and when government seats can be avalaible?
17th January 2019, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.sc nursing course in September 2018 and now I like to do msc nursing ..now can I applicable for msc nursing in next year ? And how many government seats are available ?in which month have exam for government seats ?
29th June 2019, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

When open admission governor mental bsc nursing college
19th January 2020, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

When is the counselling for msc nursing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?