24th April 2022, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

After BBI can I join MBA in Business entrepreneurship?

Sir, i want to join MBA course for specialized in business entrepreneurship. I want to become a business women .so which course is suitable for me?

25th April 2022, 02:43 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After BBI can I join MBA in Business entrepreneurship?

Yes, you can join MBA in Business Entrepreneurship after completing your BBI. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of performance in the entrance test which is usually conducted by the university itself. Some of the job profiles after completing your course are given below.

--> Small Business Owners
--> Business Reporters
--> Business Consultants
--> New Venture Developers
28th April 2022, 12:01 AM
Msdhoni02

The other best option for you would be to work for 2-3 years after completing your BBI and then opt for MBA.

The advantage of this work experience would be:- You will gain relevant work experience.
28th April 2022, 03:52 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely. You can join MBA after BBI. There is no restriction of any sort on doing MBA in Business entrepreneurship. Instead you’ll be benefited very much by this as you will be able to get a better job in future.
28th April 2022, 11:19 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes definitely, but you need graduation too like bcom, bba, etc bcz CA is not a graduation.

But I would suggest that after clearing CA. Work for a year or two (2 would be preferable) & then pursue MBA.

As a CA your technical knowledge is good. Hopefully maths would be good too. You need to brush up your Communication & Interpersonal skills for interview. Plus you get extra marks in evaluation for work experience.
30th April 2022, 06:33 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or an equivalent bachelor’s degree from a renowned university are eligible for MBA Entrepreneurship course. Candidates with 45 percent of marks in aggregate are eligible. The percentage may differ from one college to another. Eligible candidates may apply for this course through online/offline at respective college official website or admission office.
30th April 2022, 06:50 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. After completing your BBI, you are eligible to do an MBA in Business entrepreneurship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?