2nd June 2016, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

After MCA can I get job of Software Engineer in reputed companies like IBM, Accenture and Microsoft or I have to complete M.Tech?

Well actually after completion of MCA, please tell me that can I get a job of Software engineer post in any reputed company like IBM, Accenture, Microsoft or I have to complete M.Tech to get job in these companies?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get job in Infosys, Accenture and IBM as a Software Developer? Required Eligibility criteria for this purpose?
  2. Need complete details about IT software companies? How does a Software company work?
  3. Do I have a chance of getting job in software companies like IBM, WIPRO, Accenture?What should I do to enter in the software companies?
  4. List of best MNC's? What is the eligibility criteria?
  5. Relaxation in graduation percentage for placements in companies? Which company doesn't ask for graduation percentage?
  6. How to join professional course in computers after completing my graduation?
  7. Eligibility criteria to be placed in companies like IBM, Apple Computers, Microsoft, Intel? Am I eligible to attend for the interviews in these companies having secured 70% in 10th, 72% in 12th, 80% in UG and 80% in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for IBM, Accenture after scoring 79.4 in 10th
  9. What is the procedure followed to got a job in Microsoft for software engineer?
  10. Recruitment dates of Accenture for Software Engineer post in Bangalore?
  11. BCA from Dr.BRA University Agra is equivalent to any degree course?
  12. Industrial training in 3rd year of Diploma Computer Engineering?
  13. Whether experience is required to apply in Accenture Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  14. Can I get job in mentioned companies with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  15. Requirements to become a Software Engineer in Accenture?
  16. Job role and salary package for Software Engineer in Accenture?
  17. How can I become a Software Engineer in IBM being a MCA 5th semester student?
  18. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
6th June 2016, 09:52 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After MCA can I get job of Software Engineer in reputed companies like IBM, Accenture and Microsoft or I have to complete M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well actually after completion of MCA, please tell me that can I get a job of Software engineer post in any reputed company like IBM, Accenture, Microsoft or I have to complete M.Tech to get job in these companies?
Yes, you are eligible to attend for interview in IBM, Accenture, Microsoft .

Eligibility criteria for IBM, Accenture, Microsoft :-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IBM, Accenture, Microsoft are,

IBM=70%
Accenture=60%
Microsoft=65%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IBM, Accenture, Microsoft recruitment.
6th June 2016, 01:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After MCA can I get job of Software Engineer in reputed companies like IBM, Accenture and Microsoft or I have to complete M.Tech?

Yes, you are eligible to get job as Software Engineer in reputed companies viz., Accenture, Microsoft and IBM companies being an MCA post graduate. Yes, before that make sure you know the basic educational qualification required. So that you may get an Idea whether you are eligible or not for this post.

The basic educational qualification required for the post of "Software Engineer" in IBM, Accenture and Microsoft companies.

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or MCA from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks throughout the academics.

>> As MCA candidates are eligible, I am sure you no need to go with M.Tech to be eligible for Software Engineer recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?