28th February 2016, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Is air hostess job good for female candidates? How to apply for the job?

Hi,

i'm smita..,and i am in 2nd year of b.com.
Sir\mam i want to know about job of an airhostess..is it good girls in all sense..and at which age i'll be in this job,if i'm choose this one for me..in near futur...and what facilities is provide in job.

29th February 2016, 01:13 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is air hostess job good for female candidates? How to apply for the job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

i'm smita..,and i am in 2nd year of b.com.
Sir\mam i want to know about job of an airhostess..is it good girls in all sense..and at which age i'll be in this job,if i'm choose this one for me..in near futur...and what facilities is provide in job.
Yes, it is a good job for female candidates. The female graduates with specialization in Hotel Management and Tourism or a regular graduate can apply for the job. The candidate age should be between 18 to 25 years and should have weight proportion to height. She should have very good communication skill in English, Hindi and any other foreign language will be an added advantage. The candidate should be unmarried and should hold an Indian Passport. The candidate should have very good health and should be physically fit. The candidate should have pleasing personality. There are also some training institutes available in India for the Air Hostess training; the aspirant can also attend the training. You can apply to the job through online; the vacancy details are available in the airline websites itself or you can find the jobs
in the job portals like www.naukri.com
3rd June 2020, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is air hostess job good for female candidates? How to apply for the job?

Dear mam/sir I am Aaliya i want to ask that this air hostess job is good for female .if good then what qualification should we need. And which air hostess job is good for me, i am in 12 standard, tell me everything please.
Thank u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?