16th September 2015, 01:54 AM
Pooh patel 8889

Can I apply for Air Hostess being 19 years old graduate?

Hi...am pooja patel from ambikapur surguja chattishgrah. Am 19 year old. I completing my graduation in bio have 54.8 marks. Can i apply in air hostess am interesting in this way pls help me how its possible?.

16th September 2015, 03:14 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Air Hostess being 19 years old graduate?

Being a graduate candidate is good to apply for this industry as we can also apply in this industry just after the 12th but if a person gets the job just after 12th he or she lost its interest in further study and in this competition time the graduation is much needed.

In this industry jobs offered are of high profile and salary is so as the jobs but the responsibilities are also increase with the job profile and salary package so you should be a quick responsive person and have the ability to take decision just on time and right decision.

>> to knowing of the English language well in speaking and well grooming is the first need of this industry and you should be a stylish and good looking person.

To apply for any company as air hostess you should first pass the one year course of air hostess training that is offered by many institutions and universities some of them are-

Frankfinn institute of air hostess training, Rohini
New delhi

Asian institute of technology and management, kurukshetra
Haryana

University of petroleum and energy, dehradun
Uttarakhand

Frankfinn institute of air hostess training, Rajori garden
New delhi
16th September 2015, 06:07 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you can apply for Air Hostess being 19 years old graduate .

The eligibility criteria to appear for Air Hostess are as under:-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent or Graduation in any discipline. The candidate appearing for final year of degree are not eligible to apply for the exam.

-The candidate who have completed diploma/ degree in Hotel Management or tourism management get preferences.

-The minimum age limit to apply is from 19 years and maximum is 27 years as specified by airlines.

Physical Requirements :

Height :

For female candidate : 157.5 cms and

For male candidate : 163 cms.

Weight : in proportionate with height.

Eyesight : 6/24 in each eye.Correctable to at least 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in the other eye.

-The candidate should be unmarried and have good personality .

-The candidate must posses passport.

-The candidate must have quality diction, good pace, proper pitch and be enthusiastic in speech so that listeners can easily understand all the spoken words.

-The candidate must have a good command over English language.

Selection procedure :

Initial screening,

Written test,

Group discussion and

Personal interviews.
17th September 2015, 12:14 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Air Hostess being 19 years old graduate.

Eligible to apply for Air Hostess:-

Candidates pass 10+2/ equivalent or graduates (in any subject) are eligible to apply for air hostess training programme.

Candidates holding diploma/ degree in Hotel Management or tourism management are preferred.

Candidates who are in final year of their graduation cannot apply.

The Candidates must be eligible to hold an Indian Passport and should be below twenty-five years of age with a minimum height of 157.5 centimeters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?