12th May 2015, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to be an Air hostess? List of good training Institutes, duration and fee details for the same?

Dear Sir, Madam
I want to know what are the qualifications for
Air Hostess?
I'm studying final year of b.com so when should i apply
for the air hostess training?
which academy is good for training?
how many years the training will be?
how much does it cost for the training?
thanking you,
your regards,
Rupali chawke
from chhindwara,MP

5th October 2015, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to be an Air hostess? List of good training Institutes, duration and fee details for the same?

sir i have completed with my intermediate with 87 percentage and i want join in your institute so pls say to me what about fee ,and how much time we take training pls call me on my number 8978779928
29th May 2017, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to be an Air hostess? List of good training Institutes, duration and fee details for the same?

Hi i am a graduate with good communication skills worked for international bpo s , i have a pleasing personality. I just dont know how to swim, can i still enroll for air hostess course?
22nd November 2018, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

I would like to know if there is any institute in uganda where i can become an air hostess or flight attend, how I can join, how long the course is and how much I am required to pay as tuition fees
7th July 2019, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

What is required for one to become an air hostess? I am through with my degree program and I really want to accomplished my dreams of becoming an air hostess.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?