13th December 2015, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend Tata Communications Interview for Customer Care Executive post being an ECE graduate?

Sir,
I have heard that Tata Communications is going to conduct Interview for Customer Care Executive post. I am ECE graduate. I can apply for this Interview? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend Yahoo Off-Campus Interview for Customer Care Executive post having 1 year of worked experience in BPO?
  2. How many rounds are available in Tata Communications Interview for Junior Engineer post? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to apply in Yahoo Customer Care Executive post for B.Com graduate?
  4. Why I am not getting my Joining Letter after selection in Tata Communications?
  5. Details about companies for ECE students? Eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get a god job in Mumbai after 10th with 61% and 12th with 62% under OBC category?
  7. List of best MCS colleges in Pune?
  8. Institutes which offer mass communication and media studies? Pros and cons of taking the subject as choice in graduation?
  9. Am I eligible to attend Wipro Project Engineer Off-Campus Interview being a B.Tech graduate?
  10. Can I apply for Internship in Tata Communications without original certificate being a B.E. graduate?
  11. Can I be eligible for executive level if I am a Post Graduate in commerce
  12. Am I eligible to attend Mindtree On-campus Interview if secured 52% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 71% in B.E.(ECE)?
  13. What should I do if I have done some mistake while filling up of application form through online?
  14. What are the upcoming Government Job Notifications related to candidates of Post Graduation in ECE?
  15. Skills required to attend Athenahealth Off-Campus Interview for ECE graduate?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue masters degree in mass communications if I am an ECE graduate?
  17. Am I eligible to attend the iGATE Patni interview after scoring 59% in 12th standard?
  18. Information on NTPC exam?
26th December 2015, 06:23 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Tata Communications Interview for Customer Care Executive post being an ECE graduate?

Yes, you can apply for the interview. Following are the things that you should prepared of while going for the interview for the post of Customer Care Executive.

1. You must have good Communication sill.
2. Your way of pronunciation must have American ascent.
3. Be sound in Technicality.
4. Have good body language.

** If you possess these qualities, i am sure you will be hired.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?