18th November 2014, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Cognizant job having 5 years gap after 12th?

Hi am vani...i met with an accident before getting my XII std result..it takes 5 yr s for me to recover from tat accident..after tat i joined engineering and completed this yr with the overall cgpa 88.9%...My dream company is cognizant ..am i eligible to attend cognizant interview

Related Questions:
  1. Can I attend 2nd slot of Interview organized by CTS if didn't attend 1st one?
  2. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  3. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  4. Can I get a job if I have 1 year Gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after MBA(HR)?
  5. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  6. I have 3 Gap Years, will I still be eligible for Placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to get Job in Infosys having more than 75% in every academia and having 3 years gap?
  8. Which company to choose between Cognizant and Capgemini having 7 years experience?
  9. Am I eligible for Infosys if I have 3 years gap between 12th and Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible for Cognizant after scoring 57% in 12th
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for Congnigent and CTS?
  12. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 65% in 10th, 51% in 12 and 63% in B.E and with 2 years gap in between 12th and B.E?
  13. List of companies for which I am eligible after having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  14. Am I eligible for job in private companies having gap between 10th and 12th?
  15. Jobs difficulty after having 1 year gap after 10th and 2 years gap after 12th?
  16. Am I eligible for Software Jobs having an academic gap of 4 years between 12th class and B.Sc?
  17. Which IT Companies am I eligible having 3 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  18. List of Companies(preferably I.T) which considers more than 2 years gap in education for job?

18th November 2014, 09:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Cognizant job having 5 years gap after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi am vani...i met with an accident before getting my XII std result..it takes 5 yr s for me to recover from tat accident..after tat i joined engineering and completed this yr with the overall cgpa 88.9%...My dream company is cognizant ..am i eligible to attend cognizant interview
No, you are not eligible for Cognizant recruitment process.

Cognizant is the reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Cognizant is,

Cognizant= 50%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for Cognizant recruitment.

Process of Cognizant recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR

Pattern for written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning
2. Verbal ability
3. Technical section

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?