18th September 2011, 01:54 AM
meer pakala

Am I eligible to get Job in Infosys having more than 75% in every academia and having 3 years gap?

hi
am the student of sv university,tirupathi studying MCA and i had academic gap 3 years in b/w 10th and 12th but i have good % more than 75% in every academia.
is it possible to get job in INFOSYS, and this is my dreaming company, can any one help to me and please mail me.
mail id :[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Infosys if I have 3 years gap between 12th and Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am i eligible for Infosys and TCS with one year gap between Diploma and Degree?
  3. Is it possible for me to get the job in Infosys or TCS after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Eligibility to get job in Infosys for B.Tech last year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Am I eligible for Infosys if I have 2 years gap between 12th to B.Tech?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for infosys campus placement with 55% marks in PUC?
  7. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  8. Am I eligible for applying job in IT companies if I have 2 years gap in studies?
  9. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  10. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement if I have 59% marks in 12th and 2 years study gap?
  11. Can I get job in TCS, CTS, Infosys and Capgemini if having 2 years gap after 12th? Percentage calculation in CTS and TCS?
  12. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 74% marks in 10th, 66% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech?
  13. Can I be eligible for various IT Giants like Infosys, ICS, WIPRO after having 2 years gap
  14. Eligibility to attend off-campus interview of Infosys and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  15. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  16. Will I be eligible for On-Campus Placement with 2 years of gap in studies?
  17. Is there any negative marking applicable for Infosys aptitude test?
  18. Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE? -- [New]
18th September 2011, 10:15 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get Job in Infosys having more than 75% in every academia and having 3 years gap?

Infosys is a multi national company and a great oppurtunity to work and learn.

Since you have a good percentage i think it will not hinder your eligibility in infosys.
and also they didn't mention about any gap criteria

but they need a consistently excellent academic track record.

and percentage criteria is 75% for off-campus

and 65% for on campus!!

and also you should not have any backlogs!!

It consists of aptitude question ,completion of sentences,correction of sentences ,reading comprehension,synonyms,antonyms.
all are multiple choice question and they may put sectional cutoff in aptitude and verbal so pay weightage to both parts.
18th September 2011, 01:08 PM
kalu21

Default Re: Am I eligible to get Job in Infosys having more than 75% in every academia and having 3 years gap?

Sir,
I am ready to do the job... HR any ques me :no. HR u may leave then .... It is more than enough..also no need to do everthing in that ...... The Common difference in the AP is 2 and C is sitting on chair 3. ..... written xams. actually 288 eligible candidates have appeared the written test n ...
Thanks,
18th September 2011, 01:24 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

Working with Infosys is a golden opportunity to learn work in the it sector.But you must have excellent result in your academic career.
Since your academic track record is preety good,you will not face any problem.But you will have to prepare aptitude and reasoning regularly and your communication skill must be good.

Eligibility criteria :

You must have 70% in 10th,12th and graduation and you should not have backlogs

Sorry to say you that 2 years gap is maximum for INFOSYS.
18th September 2011, 02:59 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by meer pakala View Post
hi
am the student of sv university,tirupathi studying MCA and i had academic gap 3 years in b/w 10th and 12th but i have good % more than 75% in every academia.
is it possible to get job in INFOSYS
According to Infosys guidelines,they have posed the following conditions :-

1) You should have 65% aggregate throughout your your career

2) you should have no backlogs at the time of your placement

3) you should have a study gap of not more than 2 years

all the best
12th October 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

i have 3 years gap after 10th is it possible to get a job?
20th October 2011, 07:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by meer pakala View Post
hi
is it possible to get job in INFOSYS, and this is my dreaming company, can any one help to me and please mail me.
mail id :[email protected]
Dear friend,

INFOSYS is the top most MNC company.So they have a placement criteria.

The criteria is given below:-

1)Candidate must be score at least 65% in through out career.
2)Pending Backlog are not allowed.
3)Maximum 1 year gap are allowed.

The Selection process for INFOSYS:-

1)Aptitude Test.
2)Technical Test
3)Personal Interview.

You have 3 year gap so you are not eligible for INFOSYS

Thanks
13th November 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

I have 10th percemtage is 70% and 12 is 53% and IN BE is 62 can i get job
30th April 2012, 11:02 PM
nadankanan

you have a good percentage i think it will not hinder your eligibility in infosys.and also they didn't mention about any gap criteria
but they need a consistently excellent academic track record.
and percentage criteria is 75% for off-campus
and 65% for on campus
The criteria is given below:-1)you must be score at least 65% in through out career.
2)Pending Backlog are not allowed.
3)Maximum 1 year gap are allowed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?