14th June 2015, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job in IBM if pursuing B.Com with Computer Application?

Hello everyone,
I am doing B.Com with Computer Application and I want to get job in IBM. Kindly tell me I am eligible to apply for job in IBM? Kindly tell me student of which groups can join in IBM?

15th June 2015, 10:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in IBM if pursuing B.Com with Computer Application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I am doing B.Com with Computer Application and I want to get job in IBM. Kindly tell me I am eligible to apply for job in IBM? Kindly tell me student of which groups can join in IBM?
You have completed B.Com with Computer Application so you are eligible for IBM recruitment on desktop management.

IBM is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IBM is,

IBM= 60%(For desktop management only)

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IBM recruitment.
7th May 2021, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in IBM if pursuing B.Com with Computer Application?

I have done my b.com computer application but l have only 58% marks
16th June 2021, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Am pursuing PG now so am I eligible to apply job for ibm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?