23rd February 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job in Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki if secured 72% in 10th, 46% in 12th and expecting 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?

respected sir;
i have an aggregate of 72%in10th,46%in12th,and will be having an aggregate of 60% in btech engineering(mechanical),by next year i am really interested in joining an automobile company like TATA MOTORS ,MAHINDRA&MAHINDRA, MARUTI SUZUKI, etc. sO tell me m eligible for ding job there? please guide me .

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Mahindra & Mahindra, Maruti, Hero and Honda companies?
  2. How to get jobs in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti after Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Job opportunities in Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki for diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. List of top companies in civil?
  5. How to get a job in Mahindra & Mahindra, Mumbai branch?
  6. Complete details on how to apply for internship in Tata Motors, Volkswagen, Mahind & Mahindra, Volvo and Ashok Leyland?
  7. Eligibility criteria for jobs at Tata Motors, Maruti and Ashok Leyland?
  8. List of top internet marketing companies in India?
  9. Can I get job in Tech Mahindra with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  10. When Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki are conducting off campus exam?
  11. Job in TATA motors after 66%, 53.4% and 78% marks in 10th, 12th and B.Tech(mechanical)?
  12. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech for placements?
  13. Summer training in Mahindra & Mahindra?
  14. Companies available to do final year project in mechanical core companies?
  15. Which are the companies for industrial training for ECE diploma students
  16. Am I eligible for Entrance Exam of Infosys and Tech Mahindra being a candidate having secured 57% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 74% in CSE?
  17. Am I eligible for companies like TCS,Tech mahindra? I've secured 75% in 10th and 60% in 12th and 71% in engineering(IT) till 6th sem
  18. Eligibility to apply in Tata Motors for a candidate who has secured 67% in B.E., 77% in Diploma, 51% in 12th and 70% in 10th?
24th February 2015, 05:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki if secured 72% in 10th, 46% in 12th and expecting 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir;
i have an aggregate of 72%in10th,46%in12th,and will be having an aggregate of 60% in btech engineering(mechanical),by next year i am really interested in joining an automobile company like TATA MOTORS ,MAHINDRA&MAHINDRA, MARUTI SUZUKI, etc. sO tell me m eligible for ding job there? please guide me .
As per 12th standard marks, you are not eligible for Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki are,

Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki=60%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki recruitment.

Selection process of Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR
1st July 2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki if secured 72% in 10th, 46% in 12th and expecting 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?

Sir,
to get job in tata motors and mahindra, it is neccessary to have 60% in each and every semester or overall 60% in b.tech?
19th November 2015, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir i secured 87% in 10, 63.4% in 12,and 65% in be mechanical engg.
Am i eligible fr applying for a job in tata , maruti or mahindra or any automobile companies?
Pls guide me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?