3rd November 2016, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in Wipro or TCS if I am good in programming language and English?

Sir/Mam,I had passed BE with 60% of aggregate in ECE and I am good in programming language and in english language. Will I get the job in wipro or tcs? and what should I take further steps to get job in these IT companies.please suggest me sir. And one more is... Is the degree percentage really main thing to get job??

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to be followed for getting a job in Wipro or TCS after completion of BE with 60% marks?
  2. What is the eligibility for Wipro, Satyam, TCS and any other IT companies to apply for job?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for the job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and L&T Accentury after BCA from MJPRU?
  4. Am I eligible for companies like TCS,IBM,WIPRO?
  5. Am I eligible for TCS interview being a student of M.Com?
  6. How an EE engineer having good knowledge in programming can get job in Wipro?
  7. Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE?
  8. How to study C++? What is the difference between C and C++?
  9. Can I get job in TCS if completed B.Sc(IT) with 54% and having good knowledge of C programming?
  10. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro?
  11. Am I eligible for a job in L&T, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys?
  12. After finishing ECE how to get good jobs like WIPRO, TCS?
  13. Can I get job in TCS having one back paper in B.Tech?
  14. How to get a good job in TCS? What programming languages are necessary for the job? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get a job in INFOSYS, HCL, WIPRO and other leading companies if scored 92.3% in 8th semester of B.E CSE and have knowledge of six languages?
  16. Eligibility to get job in Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  17. Am I eligible to get a job in TCS, Wipro or Infosys after completion of B.E Civil engineering and have interest in coding? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible for TCS and CTS, Capgemini, Accenture and WIPRO
7th November 2016, 10:31 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in Wipro or TCS if I am good in programming language and English?

Yes you are eligible for both Wipro and TCS. Since you having good programming skills.

* You need 60% of aggregate on your 10,12 and Graduation.

* Practice Quantitative apps and Computer related topics to crack interview rounds.

* Update your resume in job portals for better opportunities in top most MNC companies.

* Update your skills job portals are Naukri,Indeed,Linkedin,Monster.

* You can directly upload resumes in TCS and Wipro Job openings area.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?