22nd April 2016, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for Wipro, Satyam, TCS and any other IT companies to apply for job?

Respected Sir,
I have got
in 10th=68%,in 12th=59%,and in B.Tech=76% till 6th semester.can you please tell me
if there is any possibility to get job in Wipro,TCS,CTS,HCL or any other IT companies?
please please help me......

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get placement in IT companies like CTS, Infosys, WIPRO, Polaris, Satyam, TCS, Mahindra and Satyam after completing B.E Computer Science with 58% in B.E?
  2. Am I eligible to attend the interview in companies like Accenture, HCL, TCS, Satyam, Wipro?
  3. Job in Infosys, Satyam, Wipro, TCS after scoring 70.7% in SSC, 63.7% in 12th, 59.8% in BSc and 75% in MCA?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for a job in companies like TCS Infosys Wipro?
  5. Eligibility to get job in Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  6. Am I eligible for Wipro, Infosys, TCS, Mahindra and Satyam like IT companies after scoring 75% in 10th, 70% in 12th and 55% in BSc?
  7. Can I apply for Off Campus interviews?
  8. How can I apply for IT companies like TCS, WIPRO?
  9. Jobs eligibility in Wipro, HCL, Satyam and Tata company after completing B.Tech with 68% marks, 12th with 58% and 10th with 70% marks?
  10. Is it possible to sit for Wipro, TCS, Mahindra Satyam and other campus placements having secured 52% in 10th, 61% in 12th and may be 70% in B.E.?
  11. Eligibility criteria for Infosys, TCS, Wipro and Satyam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I join in Software Company if I do M.Tech in Electronics?
  13. Can I apply for a job in IT sector companies like WIPRO, TCS
  14. What should I do to get internships in companies like TCS, Wipro, HCL etc?
  15. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  16. How to become software engineer after passing BCA Part Ist?
  17. How to apply for summer internship in IT companies like TCS, WIPRO
  18. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
23rd April 2016, 09:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for Wipro, Satyam, TCS and any other IT companies to apply for job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have got
in 10th=68%,in 12th=59%,and in B.Tech=76% till 6th semester.can you please tell me
if there is any possibility to get job in Wipro,TCS,CTS,HCL or any other IT companies?
please please help me......
As per marks criteria, you are eligible for Wipro recruitment only.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Wipro, Satyam, TCS,CTS and HCL are,

Satyam,TCS,CTS=60%
Wipro=50%
HCL=70%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Wipro, Satyam, TCS,CTS and HCL recruitment.
23rd April 2016, 08:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for Wipro, Satyam, TCS and any other IT companies to apply for job?

Eligibility Criteria required for Wipro, TCS, Satyam (Tech Mahindra) and other IT Companies:

Minimum Percentage required in several companies:

>> TCS - 60% marks in 10th Class, 12th Class and in Engineering

>> Wipro - 60% marks in 10th Class, 12th Class and 70% marks in Engineering

>> Tech Mahindra - 60% marks in 10th Class, 12th Class and 70% marks in Engineering

>> For Accenture - 60% marks in 10th Class, 12th Class and in Engineering

>> For Flipkart, Cognizant - 70% marks in 10th Class, 12th Class and in Engineering

Based on the marks you secured in 12th Class, I do not think you are eligible to get job in any of the mentioned companies. I suggest you to find job in some small scale IT Companies as you have scored less percentage.
25th March 2017, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, Am I eligible to apply for TCS,WIPRO,ACCENTURE,INFOSYS,LIMTEX or any other Multinational Corporations?
I have secured 78 percent in 10th Grade,76 percent in 12th Grade,and have done Bachelors and Masters degree too.
BUT worked in a Private firm for 4amd half years alongside private tutorials.
Please help me.
16th October 2019, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

How to apply wipro jobs and cognizant Tcs awalys it companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?