5th July 2016, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get software job after completion of BCA course?

Sir/Mam,

Am I eligible to get software job after completion of BCA course? Is it a right thing to try for software jobs after completion of BCA course? Who can provide me the right details on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on the same. Thank you!

6th July 2016, 10:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get software job after completion of BCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Am I eligible to get software job after completion of BCA course? Is it a right thing to try for software jobs after completion of BCA course? Who can provide me the right details on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on the same. Thank you!
Yes, BCA candidates are eligible for Software jobs.

The eligible departments for software jobs are,

BCA

B.Sc in IT/ CS/ Mathematics/ Statistics

MCA

M.Sc in IT/CS/ Mathematics

B.TEch/ B.E

M.Tech

MS
7th July 2016, 03:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get software job after completion of BCA course?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to get job in Software companies after successful completion of BCA course. But remember, you are required to first check the eligibility criteria before you take the right decision.

>> The minimum educational qualification required for most of the Software companies recruitment is,
* B.E/ B.Tech
* M.E/ M.Tech
* MCA
* M.Sc (IT/ CSE) from a recognized university.

>> Remember, there are jobs for BCA backgrounds but they are for the posts of Sales Executive and Technical Support Associate.

>> As far as my knowledge is concerned, this is not the right time to go with job just after completion of BCA course. Hence, I suggest you to pursue MCA (Master of Computer Application) course in order to be eligible for lot and lot of job opportunities in several reputed software companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?