8th September 2016, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a software job after completion of BCA with backlog?

I had done BCA course but i couldn't complete it .Can back log people get a job in software field? It will be good if you can provide me the information on the same? I need to know what is the minimum criteria required for getting the job. Awaiting for the response.

9th September 2016, 08:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get a software job after completion of BCA with backlog?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had done BCA course but i couldn't complete it .Can back log people get a job in software field? It will be good if you can provide me the information on the same? I need to know what is the minimum criteria required for getting the job. Awaiting for the response.
You haven't completed BCA degree, So you are not eligible for software jobs.

So first complete your graduation degree with above 60% marks, then you can apply for software companies jobs.
9th September 2016, 01:35 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get a software job after completion of BCA with backlog?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Sorry, it is not possible to get a software job after BCA with backlog. So the candidate should clear the backlog first to get a software job. The candidate can pursue MCA after completion of BCA in order to get a software job. If you study MCA through any reputed institution and qualify MCA with good marks then the chances of getting a software job is higher. You should be very sound technically and should practice aptitude questions regularly to clear the aptitude test conducted by the software companies. So after clearing the backlogs you can try for software job or study MCA and apply for a software job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?