27th February 2016, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for getting a good job after completion of higher secondary and learning in SY B.Com?

I have passed SSC and HSC exam. Now I am learning in SY B.com and I have done typing, MS CIT, and web desighning. I want to do job. Am I eligible for job and which job I can do? And how can I do fasion desighning course after b.com?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for English Honors Graduation after completion of Higher secondary?
  2. Eligibility for IT field after scoring 54% marks in Higher secondary?
  3. What should I study in Higher Secondary to pursue Graduation in ISRO? Can I get job after completion of Graduation in ISRO?
  4. Can i give HS exam after getting chance in Polytechnic?
  5. Possibility to study Marine after completion of 12th Accountancy? Does all colleges accepted NIOS certificate?
  6. Can I do M.Com private after passing B.Com?
  7. Where I can get admission for LLB distance learning after completion of higher secondary studies with 60% marks?
  8. Job opportunities through Higher Secondary Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. CDAC placement after post graduate diploma courses?
  10. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  11. How much will be the total cost to complete CS course after completion of M.Com? Benefit of doing this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  12. Will I get placed for sure after pursuing Diploma from CDAC?
  13. List of coaching classes for preparation of Pre-Medical entrance exam for Higher Secondary student?
  14. Can I still go for MBBS after failing in Biology?
  15. What should I do if I want to continue doing graduation if I have discontinued diploma course?
  16. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of commerce course in Higher secondary?
  17. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 11th?
  18. Is it possible for me to get an government computer job right after completion of higher secondary and know the basic software's like Tally and MS-Office?
3rd March 2016, 10:30 AM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting a good job after completion of higher secondary and learning in SY B.Com?

After completion of your B.com , you can apply for many jobs in india.

~ IT jobs :-
==========

Since you are good at Web Designing , you can attend the interviews in IT companies which are recruiting Web Designers. The salary package will also be good for web designers.

There are so many IT companies which are recruiting web designers. Some are ,

UST Global,
Cognizant Technology Solutions
TCS
Tech mahindra
Infosys
Syntel
Dell , etc..

~ BPO Jobs :-
===========

If you have Very Good communication skills , then you can attend for the walkins in International BPO companies either for the Voice process or for the Non-voice process.

If you have average Communication skills and you speak any other Regional language well , then it is better to go for Domestic BPO Comapnies.

Some of the BPO companies names are ,

Serco global services
Polaris BPO Ltd
Zensar BPO
Accenture BPO
IBM
24*7
HGS , etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?