19th October 2015, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for infosys campus placement if I have 59% marks in 12th and 2 years study gap?

I'm in B.Tech 7th semester. I have 59% in 12th & 2 years study gap after it.
Am I eligible for Infosys campus placement.? Can you please provide me the information on this? It will be really helpful if you can inform me soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 74% marks in 10th, 66% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech?
  2. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  3. Will I be eligible for On-Campus Placement with 2 years of gap in studies?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for infosys campus placement with 55% marks in PUC?
  5. Am I eligible for campus placement with 62% in 12th after improvement exam?
  6. Is there any negative marking applicable for Infosys aptitude test?
  7. Am i elligible for on campus placement of Infosys with overall 60% marks?
  8. Am I eligible for TCS and Infosys campus placement if I have less than 59% only in 12th?
  9. Can I sit for wipro, infosys, TCS and other campus placement having secured 61% in 10th,70% in 12th,65% in B.TECH and also having 2 years gap in my academics?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for campus placement in Infosys?
  11. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  12. Am I eligible to site in campus placement with 60% above throughout studies?
  13. Am I eligible for Infosys if I have 3 years gap between 12th and Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for campus placement in Infosys if I have 70% above marks till B.Tech 2nd year?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Infosys off-campus placement?
  16. Am I eligible for campus placement for Accenture, Infosys and Deloitte if I have more than 60% marks through out studies?
  17. Am I eligible for syntel campus placement if I have 1 year gap in studies?
  18. Am I eligible for Infosys Campus Placement after scoring 87% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
25th October 2015, 02:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for infosys campus placement if I have 59% marks in 12th and 2 years study gap?

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible for Infosys campus placement. This is because you have less than 60% in your 12th standard, and as per eligibility criteria of Infosys, you need to have at least 60%. Even 59.9 % is not accepted. There is no problem with the study gap since Infosys allows an academic gap up to 2 years. The problem lies with the percentage in 12th standard.
6th July 2018, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for infosys campus placement if I have 59% marks in 12th and 2 years study gap?

I have 3 years gap between my 12th and engineering. Will I be eligible to attend the Infosys placement drive?
17th December 2018, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Please dont go for Infosys interview ..If you don't meet the criteria..Before an interview day they sent email to eligible student....They won't allow you with out that invite letter that they sent on your email
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?