19th July 2015, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TCS and Infosys campus placement if I have less than 59% only in 12th?

I have MCA degree with 9.1 CGPA.but I have 59% in 2,66% in 10th and 74% in Graduation(BCA).Can I eligible for Campus placement of TCS and Infosys? Can someone please let me know what should I do if am not eligible for the campus placement? Please provide me the information soon.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for TCS and Infosys campus placement with 60% above in 10th, 12th and B.E 3rd year?
  2. Am I eligible to site in campus placement with 60% above throughout studies?
  3. Am I eligible for campus placement in TCS, Infosys, WIPRO?
  4. Am I eligible for campus placement in MNC companies with 54% in 12th?
  5. Am I eligible for campus placement in tcs, hcl, wipro, accenture, infosys after scoring 58% in 10th and 67% in 12th?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for campus placement in Infosys?
  7. When I will get the joining letter from TCS after off-campus placement? Should I join TCS instead of looking for job in Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  8. Am I eligible for campus placement with 62% in 12th after improvement exam?
  9. Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs?
  10. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  11. Can one appear for TCS interview within 6 months(probation period)?
  12. Will I be eligible for campus interview of Infosys, Wipro, TCS after scoring 7.4/10?
  13. Am I eligible for Infosys Campus Placement after scoring 87% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for Infosys campus placement having less than 65% in 12th?
  15. Is it beneficial to join Infosys if selected, being an employee of TCS?
  16. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  17. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement if I have scored only 54% marks in 10th?
  18. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement with 58% marks in pre final year?
19th July 2015, 02:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS and Infosys campus placement if I have less than 59% only in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have MCA degree with 9.1 CGPA.but I have 59% in 2,66% in 10th and 74% in Graduation(BCA).Can I eligible for Campus placement of TCS and Infosys? Can someone please let me know what should I do if am not eligible for the campus placement? Please provide me the information soon.

Thank you!
As per 12th standard marks, you are not eligible for TCS and Infosys.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS and Infosys are,

TCS=60%

Infosys=65%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS and Infosys recruitment.

Selection process of TCS and Infosys recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR
19th July 2015, 06:45 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS and Infosys campus placement if I have less than 59% only in 12th?

Sorry to inform you that you are not eligible for the companies such as TCS or infosys.As there eligible criteria are-

1-60% in 10th.
2-60% in 12th.
3-60% in graduation without any backlogs.

You can only be eligible if they minimize the criteria of there percentage in 12th.But you are sit in wipro placement program.
19th July 2015, 07:15 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Thank you!
No, you will not be eligible for applying for TCS and Infosys if you had only secured 59% in your respected +2 as it makes you ineligible as per the eligibility standards.

The needed eligibility standards for applying for TCS and Infosys placements are that, candidate need to have completed 10th, 12th and respected UG and PG with at least 60% aggregate in order to be eligible.

But in the case of yours, you are satisfying the base criteria and the solution for this is that you can apply for other start up IT companies or companies which consider only your graduation marks and apply for them and gain experience to apply for greater companies.
19th July 2015, 10:56 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible to apply. Minimum Academic Qualification to apply for TCS examination is that the candidate should have completed degree with 60% marks in aggregate. Without having 60% marks in aggregate you are not eligible to apply.

Infosys Eligibility:

-The candidate should have completed degree course from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. The candidate must secured at least 65% marks in aggregate in throughout their career. No active backlogs are allowed.
24th August 2015, 10:55 AM
roshanforyou
Member+

Mandatory Score/Percentage

TCS = 60% (even 59.99% is not eligible)

Infosys = 65% (even 64.99% is not eligible)
No live back locks are allowed
Your college should be AICTE approved
28th August 2015, 09:44 PM
newmoon06

As per your percentage criteria you are not eligible for both.As its eligibility criteria is-

1-Minimum 60% in 10th.
2-Minimum 60% in 12th.
3-Minimum 60% for TCS and 70% for infosys in graduation.
2nd September 2015, 05:24 PM
haripriya1993
Member+

Its very bad that your lagging with just 1% to sit for TCS and Infosys placements. But dont worry there are many IT companies which take students with 12th percentage of 50. You can definitely sit for those companies.
4th September 2015, 10:43 AM
Sam James

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for TCS and Infosys campus placement if I have less than 59% only in 12th?

Quote:

Thank you!
Most of the companies require an academic history of 60% or 65% trhough their studies and courses they undertook. In your case the issue comes in 12th percentage. All other scores are fairly good.

Try to get a job first in any IT company with less strict requirement in the case of academic history. After getting a 2 year experience in the field no one will count the 1% decrease in your 12th mark since you have already become an expert in the field and the value of your profile in the job market has risen.

Care should be taken to present yourself before the interview board the amble reason to account for your lack of performance during 12th. It should not be negative.
28th August 2016, 01:30 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

I am sorry to say that if you have less than 60% marks in your 12th standard you are not eligible for companies like TCS or Infosys.
To get a chance in TCS, Infosys you must have these criteria

> 60% marks throughout your academic career
> no active backlogs
> you should not have study gap of more than 2 years
5th February 2022, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Is Infosys count whole 3 years marks or count only final year marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?