6th March 2017, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Infosys campus placement if I have two backlogs in B.E 2nd year?

My 10th mark is 74 percent and 12th mark is 80 percent and I have two backs in B.E 2nd year 3rd semester but I have clear them so will I be able to sit in placement of infosys and I am in B.E 2nd year? Can you please provide me the right criteria?

7th March 2017, 12:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Infosys campus placement if I have two backlogs in B.E 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My 10th mark is 74 percent and 12th mark is 80 percent and I have two backs in B.E 2nd year 3rd semester but I have clear them so will I be able to sit in placement of infosys and I am in B.E 2nd year? Can you please provide me the right criteria?

Candidates with current backlogs are not eligible for the Infosys Campus Placement. If you cleared the backlogs, then it is possible to appear for Infosys Campus Placement. Apart from the above, you should have scored over 60% marks throughout 10th and 12th and 65% in BE. You have to appear for the written test in the campus placement of Infosys. Those who cleared the test will only select for the next round (interview). The standard of the written test is high when compared with the other organizations. To clear the written test, you should prepare well.
7th March 2017, 12:53 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Infosys campus placement if I have two backlogs in B.E 2nd year?

In order to apply for campus placement in Infosys you should have completed your 10th, 12th and B.E with minimum 60% marks. There should be no backlogs at the time pf applying. Maximum 2 years of educational gap is allowed. As you have cleared the pending backlogs, so you are eligible to appear for campus placement of Infosys, but your marks in B.E 2nd year should also be minimum 60% and above.
7th March 2017, 11:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
You have cleared your pending backlog so you are eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Eligibility criteria for Infosys off-campus placement:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys is 70%. You should not have any pending backlog.Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.
8th March 2017, 08:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
You have cleared your pending backlog so you are eligible for Infosys recruitment process.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys is 70%. You should not have any pending backlogs. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?