27th June 2016, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 65% marks upto 4th semester in B.Tech?

Sir/Mam,

Am i eligible for infosys or ust campus placement after scoring 65% up to 4th sem of b.tech and i have a back paper also.pls reply. Can you please provide me the details on this? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 86% in 10th, 81% in 12th and 60% in all semester
  2. Will there be relaxation in TCS placement aggregate cutoff for the upcoming campus placements?
  3. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 74% marks in 10th, 66% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech?
  4. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  5. Am I eligible to sit in campus placement for Infosys if I have 60% above marks in 10th, 12th and UG till 5th semester?
  6. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 76.27 in B.Tech upto 6th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to attend CTS, TCS and Infosys On-Campus Drives for a candidate with 65.7% in 10th, 61% in 12th and 7.5 CGPA upto B.E. 4th semester?
  8. From which semester infosys will ask for the marks aggregate to be eligible for campus placement?
  9. Am I eligible to attend Wipro campus placement with 62.4% marks in B.Tech?
  10. Eligibility for Wipro, Infosys and TCS jobs after scoring 75.6% marks in SSCL, 79% marks for HSC and 72.9% marks in B.Tech?
  11. Am I eligible for campus placement with 58% in B.Tech till 6th semester?
  12. Am I eligible for campus placement with 51% marks in 10th?
  13. Am I eligible for campus placement if I have scored 59.6% marks in 12th?
  14. Am I eligible for placement after scoring 80% in 10th, 83% in B.Tech?
  15. Am I eligible for campus placement with 57 percentage marks in 12th and 7.43 CGPA till 5th semester? -- [New]
  16. What would be the effects of 12th Standard Marks on Campus Placement if I scored less than 60%?
  17. Am I eligible to go for TCS campus placement if I have 1 backpaper with 59 percentae marks till 5th semester?
  18. Am i eligible for campus placement with 65% in BE?
28th June 2016, 12:33 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 65% marks upto 4th semester in B.Tech?

You are eligible only when you meet the below criteria. The minimum eligibility criteria required is given below. As you have backlog, I suggest you to first clear this as early as possible. And the minimum educational qualification required is given below.

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.E/ M.Tech from a recognized university.

>> The minimum percentage required is 65% marks throughout the academics.

>> You have secured 65% marks till 4th semester. I suggest you to score more in the upcoming semesters, so that you may score good aggregate by the end of B.Tech.

>> Remember, you are eligible only when you are able to clear the pending backlog and score more in the upcoming semesters.
28th June 2016, 01:42 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 65% marks upto 4th semester in B.Tech?

You have scored 65% marks up to 4th semester and have backlog in one of the subject. You are interested to know whether you are eligible for Infosys campus placement drive or not. No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for sitting in placement drive until you have cleared your backlog subject.

Following are the eligibility criteria for Infosys placement drive:

--student must have secured throughout 60% in their academic career i.e (in X, XII as well as in B.Tech).

--must not hold any backlog at the time of selection process.

**So in my opinion you have to try to clear the backlog paper in the next year (third year) and also make sure that you have scored more than 60% marks aggregate at the end of third year so that you will be eligible for sitting in placement drive in the final year of B.Tech course.
28th June 2016, 01:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Am i eligible for infosys or ust campus placement after scoring 65% up to 4th sem of b.tech and i have a back paper also.pls reply. Can you please provide me the details on this? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!
The campus placement will happen only in the final year of your studies. The marks scored up to the 6th semester are considered for the placement.
Candidates should have scored over 60% marks in the B.Tech to attend the campus placements. So, if you met the criteria then you are eligible for the campus placement. You have to prepare well to clear the aptitude test and interview to get selected in the campus drive. The companies like Infosys required 60% marks in 10th, 12th and 70% in engineering for the campus placement. So it will vary from one organization to another.
28th June 2016, 10:57 PM
monu2681992

You have to be consistent till your 8th semester and must secure more than 60%+ till 8th semester. After getting the final degree in your hand you must have more than 60% in your degree.

If you are having a back paper no need to worry , just make sure that till 6th semester you must have cleared all the back log and in 7th as well as in 8th semester you must not have any back log.
29th June 2016, 01:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

No, you are not eligible for Infosys placement because you have pending backlog.

Infosys is the reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys is,

Infosys= 65%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two year gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Process of Infosys recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR

www.infosys.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?