27th December 2016, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for infosys placement if I have scored only 58 percentage marks in 12th?

Hi, I have scored 76.6% marks in 10th and 58.8% in 12th and 7.8 in b.tech till 6th semester am i eligible for campus placement in Infosys? Please reply soon on the same. I really wanted to know if am eligible or not and what should I do if am not eligible?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 62.50% marks in B.E?
  2. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 74% marks in 10th, 66% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible for Wipro and Infosys placement if I have scored more than 60% in 10th and 12th and 58% in B.E?
  4. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 65% marks upto 4th semester in B.Tech?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for infosys campus placement with 55% marks in PUC?
  6. Am I eligible for WIPRO placement and infosys placement after scoring 58%
  7. Eligibility for Wipro and Infosys placement Test
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for Infosys?
  9. Eligibility criteria for Infosys placement drive? Am i eligible for it with 58% marks in B.Tech?
  10. Am I eligible for WIPRO placement and infosys placement? I have socred 60% in 10th
  11. Am I eligible for Placement in IBM, Infosys, Accenture and Apple having secured 63% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 75% in B,Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How much should I score in B.Tech to get placement in prestigious companies like infosys and wipro? I've secured 57.8% in 10th and 56.7% marks in 12th
  13. Can a B.Sc IT holder with 69% is eligible to apply for Infosys? Which type of posts I can get?
  14. Am i eligible for campus placement with 65% in BE?
  15. Am i elligible for on campus placement of Infosys with overall 60% marks?
  16. Am i eligible to placed in IBM, Infosys, Accenture and TCS having scored 70.8% in 10th, 56% in 12th and an aggregate of 65% upto 5th semester of B.Tech course?
  17. Am I eligible for placement in L&T, Infosys, WIPRO, TCS after scoring 89.7% in 10th
  18. Is there any negative marking applicable for Infosys aptitude test?
27th December 2016, 12:36 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Am I eligible for infosys placement if I have scored only 58 percentage marks in 12th?

Sorry, to say this you are not eligible for the campus Placement because you need minimum 60% of your entire educational career.

To get a job you have to apply in the Job portals, Upload your resume in the Job portals and wait till receive the calls from top most companies.
27th December 2016, 05:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for infosys placement if I have scored only 58 percentage marks in 12th?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for Infosys Recruitment with the above mentioned criteria. The basic educational qualification required and minimum percentage required are given below.

Minimum Qualification Required:

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any computer background stream to be eligible from a recognized university.

Minimum Percentage Required:

>> You must have secured minimum 70% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.

>> As you have secured less than in 12th Class what is required, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for Infosys Recruitment.
27th December 2016, 10:02 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Infosys placement:

>>Candidate must have done 10th,12th and Bachelor's degree from a recognized institute. Minimum percentage of marks required throughout academics is 65%.

>>There should not be any pending backlogs.

>>Maximum of two years gap between studies is allowed.

You have less than 65% marks in 10+2, you are not eligible for Infosys placement drive. But if you have some extraordinary skills in programming or certain certification that can overcome your percentage requirement then you may get chance of appear for drive. Your department will have to talk with Infosys HR your extraordinary skills to make sure your eligibility.
28th December 2016, 08:49 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible for recruitment drive of Infosys. This is because you do not satisfy the basic eligibility criteria of Infosys which states that you need to have at least 60℅ throughout your career. Since you do not have 60℅ in your 10+2 level, so you are not eligible for Infosys.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?