19th April 2017, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Infosys after getting placed and having a backlog in the last semester?

I am in 4th yr B.Tech Maharaja Surajmal Insitute of Tech. I have been placed in Infosys through campus placement in January but I have an uncleared backlog although I can get the B.Tech degree on the basis of credits without clearing the one back paper. Am I eligible for joining.?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 74% marks in 10th, 66% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech?
  2. Is there any problem to join Wipro and Infosys having a backlog in 2nd semester of Engineering?
  3. Infosys placement with backlog in last semester?
  4. Am I eligible for Infosys after clearing all backlogs and 6.8 CGPA?
  5. Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE?
  6. Am I eligible to attend Aricent On-Campus Interview if having a backlog in B.Tech?
  7. Am I eligible to attend HCL On-Campus Drive after clearing the 1st semester backlog?
  8. Am I eligible for Infosys after clearing all the backlogs?
  9. Am I eligible for placement in Infosys or other MNC's after passing 3rd year with 70% and a backlog?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Capgemini if having backlog in B.E.(IT) 6th semester?
  11. Eligibility to get job in Infosys with mentioned percentages for B.E. 3rd semester student?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  13. Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?
  14. Am I eligible for top IT companies after having a backlog? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can a B.Sc IT holder with 69% is eligible to apply for Infosys? Which type of posts I can get?
  16. Is there any difficulty to join if selected in TCS but having backlog in B.Tech 7th semester?
  17. Am I eligible to do masters in USA after completion of B.Tech with one backlog in 1st semester?
  18. Am I eligible for job if selected in Wipro but having a backlog in B.Tech final semester?
21st April 2017, 12:35 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Infosys after getting placed and having a backlog in the last semester?

If you have got provisional degree from the college, then surely you can go ahead with the joining. You can submit the degree, after clearing the backlog. There is no issues with it.

Just make sure you have all the documents with your while joining. If you have all the required documents, then no need to worry.
21st April 2017, 11:48 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Infosys after getting placed and having a backlog in the last semester?

No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to join Infosys with the pending backlog. In order to get a job in Infosys candidate should have completed their 10th, 12th and graduation with minimum 65% marks.

They should not have any pending backlogs at the time of applying. Maximum 2 years of educational gap is allowed. With this eligibility you have to appear for a written examination conducted by the company and the marks secured in the examination will decide your selection.
21st April 2017, 02:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 4th yr B.Tech Maharaja Surajmal Insitute of Tech. I have been placed in Infosys through campus placement in January but I have an uncleared backlog although I can get the B.Tech degree on the basis of credits without clearing the one back paper. Am I eligible for joining.?

Actually candidates with active backlog will not be recruited in Infosys. Therefore, you have to clear the backlog before the joining date or you have to postpone your joining date. You can mail them with valid reasons to postpone your joining date. The above given are the two ways you can manage your backlog issue. You have to submit your certificates with in 2 to 3 months after joining in Infosys. Therefore it is always advisable to clear the backlog before joining in Infosys.
21st April 2017, 05:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible join Inosys without clearing the backlog that you have. Even though you get credits without clearing the back paper, you are required to clear the backlog first.

So as per my best knowledge, I am once again sorry to say that you are not eligible to join Infosys without clearing the backlog paper. So I suggest you to first clear the backlog in order to be eligible for joining Infosys.

In order to join, you are required to first submit all your documents and in order to have all your documents, you must first clear all your backlogs and then only you will be given certificates mentioning that you have successfully passed bachelor Degree.
3rd June 2019, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

I did not know I will have backlog but l have joined before result. Now what shall I do?
19th February 2020, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

i got placed in INFOSYS in 6th sem,but lately i got my 5th sem results,i have one backlog in NON CORE (ticking)
paper so will i b still allowed for infosys?
21st June 2021, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

I got placed in Infosys but i dont have my provisional degree certificate as Tamilnadu goes with ongoing legal issue with the G.O passed by TN govt. Till case get resolved college won't give us the certificate. Will i be allowed to join Infosys without PDC? But i have 6 semester wise marksheet, course completion certificate and TC...
21st July 2022, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I got a offer letter from Infosys but i have one backlog in my 8th semester sir can you please tell me i am eligible or not to join Infosys
16th December 2022, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

I have no backlog in my B-Tech but I have provisional marksheet of last year and original marksheets of three year.As University still not release my last year marksheet so am I eligible for joining Infosys.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?