6th January 2015, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for job if selected in Wipro but having a backlog in B.Tech final semester?

Sir/Madam,
I was selected in Wipro in
my college campus interview
but unfortunately i got backlog in
my last semester of btech
so still i am eligible for this job?
thank you in advance for your answers.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a candidate will be selected in Wipro-WASE if having an academic backlog?
  2. Job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys while in final year B.Tech IT stream?
  3. Am I eligible for TCS, WIPRO after scoring 75% in 10th, 62.5% in 12th
  4. Can I apply for Wipro WASE if I had a backlog during my graduation? Am I eligible for it now as I have cleared my backlogs.
  5. Am I eligible for a job after B.E if I have a semester backlog?
  6. Eligibility to join if selected in Capgemini but having backlog in Final Semester?
  7. If I get a backlog after getting placed then does it affect my job placement?
  8. Can I get a job in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys after scoring 81% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 75% till 4th semester in B.Tech?
  9. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 76.27 in B.Tech upto 6th semester?
  10. Eligibility to get job in Syntel if having a backlog in B.Tech?
  11. Am I eligible for CAT exam after passing CSE final year with backlog in 4th semester
  12. Am I eligible for GME course while pursuing B.Tech final year in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Capgemini if having backlog in B.E.(IT) 6th semester?
  14. Am I eligible for top IT companies after having a backlog? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro, Accenture and other top companies having secured 67% in 10th, 59.83% in 12th and pursuing final year of CSE with a CGPA of 7.04?
  16. Infosys placement with backlog in last semester?
  17. Can I eligible for Air Force through CDS or AFCAT having secured 68% in B.Tech having one backlog in B.Tech 1st semester?
  18. B.Tech final year is eligible for any government?
7th January 2015, 12:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for job if selected in Wipro but having a backlog in B.Tech final semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,
I was selected in Wipro in
my college campus interview
but unfortunately i got backlog in
my last semester of btech
so still i am eligible for this job?
thank you in advance for your answers.
No, you are not eligible for this job because you have not complete B.Tech degree certificate. So you will try to cleared your backlog as soon as possible.

Details information of Wipro recruitment process.

Wipro is the reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Wipro is,

Wipro=50%(B.Tech=60%)

More than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for Wipro recruitment.

Pattern for written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)

www.wipro.com/
7th January 2015, 05:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for job if selected in Wipro but having a backlog in B.Tech final semester?

Yes, you are eligible for the job but you need to do the following :-

- Clear the backlog as soon as possible before completion of your B.Tech course and before joining date of Wipro with good grades.
- Usually they ask for 60% in your career, so make sure that you score well to keep your CGPA or percentage well above that eligibility mark. Once you have cleared your backlog before joining Wipro and have maintained that minimum percentage bar, there is no issue, you can do the job well. This is because all the documents will be verified once you join Wipro.
7th May 2015, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

I got a job in Wipro but unfortunately have a backlog in the 5th semester and the exam is scheduled one day later to joining date of which the results will be published within a period of 15 days or so. Will the company accept me and give me a chance to clear it?
8th May 2015, 11:40 PM
james hettfield
Member+

The eligibility for the WIPRO is that you should be having a minimum of 60% marks in your engineering with no backlogs.
It is required that at the time of your interview, you should be having your degree with no backlogs left at that time.
In the WIPRO recruitment drive, you need to appear for the aptitude paper first, and thereafter there are two stages, group discussion and personal interview. you need to clear all these stages and then you will get the job.
But with a backlog, you are not even allowed to appear in the aptitude paper.
2nd June 2015, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

I am selected for wipro,i have got reporting letter too but I have two backlogs in B.sc comp.sci in final semester , is I am eligible ? is wipro allows time period for clearing backlogs
6th May 2018, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

I got Intent letter from wipro and I was asked to attach all my semester marksheet copies to the mail they provided. But I have 2 backlogs in 4th semester and I already wrote the exams and waiting for the results. Am I eligible for the job?
31st December 2021, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

I joined b.tech in 2015 due to health issues my attendance is decreased and detained in that year..again I rejoin in 2016 with the same semester and completed my b.tech in 2020 ..is Wipro reject me??? Please clarify my doubt...
12th June 2022, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

I joined the Wipro and spending 5 months in the company but i get a backlog in my 5 sem but i get backlog again in the re-exam did I get terminated from the job or there is a way to be in the company.
21st August 2022, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

After joining in wipro if the candidate have 1 backlog in final year but before receiving degree certificate if university conduct Supplimentary exam and candidate was cleared that backlog in that Supplimentary exam and completing degree in that same academic year.... If it affects candidate's job?
14th June 2023, 07:30 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

The eligibility criteria for job offers at Wipro may vary depending on the specific role and the policies of the company. While I don't have access to real-time information, I can provide some general insights.

Wipro's policies: Wipro may have specific policies regarding backlogs or academic qualifications for job offers. It is important to review the job requirements and eligibility criteria mentioned in the job posting or communicated by the company's recruitment team.

Degree completion: In many cases, companies prefer candidates who have completed their degree or have no pending backlogs. However, some companies may consider candidates with pending backlogs on a case-by-case basis, especially if the backlog is in the final semester.

Recruitment process: The selection process for Wipro typically includes multiple stages, such as written tests, interviews, and assessments. The company may consider your overall performance, including academic achievements, skills, and competencies, during the selection process.

Communication with Wipro: If you have been selected for a job at Wipro but have a backlog in your final semester, it is advisable to communicate with the company's recruitment team or HR department. They will provide you with accurate information regarding the company's policies and whether having a pending backlog in the final semester will impact your eligibility for the job offer.

It is important to note that each company may have its own policies and considerations when it comes to backlogs or academic qualifications. Therefore, it is best to directly contact Wipro's recruitment team or HR department to discuss your specific situation and seek clarification on their eligibility criteria for the job offer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?