18th February 2016, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MNC after getting 10th with 65%, 12th with 71% and B.Sc with 59%?

hi i got 65%in 10th,71%in 12th,bt 59%in b.sc can i eligible for mnc,and which mnc

Related Questions:
26th February 2016, 05:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MNC after getting 10th with 65%, 12th with 71% and B.Sc with 59%?

No, you are not eligible to appear in MNC recruitment process with the present percentage criteria. You are not eligible as you have not met the required percentage criteria. The minimum percentage criteria required is as follows..

>> In 10th Class - Minimum 60% marks to get job in MNC

>> In 12th Class - Minimum 60% marks to get job in MNC

>> In Graduation - Minimum 60% marks to get job in MNC

I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible. But you do not need to worry about getting job as there are plenty of job opportunities available for deserved candidates. There are two options left for you, one is either to go with Higher Studies or the other thing is look for job in Private or Government sector. Yes, generally government organizations do not ask candidates to have certain percentage throughout their academics instead Graduation PASS is required. I suggest you to choose any one of the options given above based on your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?