4th September 2012, 08:38 PM
kalliee

Will i be eligible for MNC companies with 59.83% in 12th?

68.8% in 10th, 7.25 cgpa in btech, 59.83% in 12th. Good written and verbal communication skills. No backlog. No year Gap. Sound technical knowledge. Will i be able to get a job in mnc?

27th January 2013, 10:45 PM
sonali pandey1111

Default Re: Will i be eligible for MNC companies with 59.83% in 12th?

hi friend

sorry you are not eligible bfor MNC companies because your 12th class marks does not match the eligibility criteria. MNC companies wants 60% marks in 12th and in graduation also (without any rounding figure).
you are eligible for govt sector.

all the best
28th January 2013, 10:26 AM
kadiyam pavani
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Will i be eligible for MNC companies with 59.83% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalliee View Post
68.8% in 10th, 7.25 cgpa in btech, 59.83% in 12th. Good written and verbal communication skills. No backlog. No year Gap. Sound technical knowledge. Will i be able to get a job in mnc?
Yes. You are eligible for MNC companies. some companies can see only current degree percentage. In that companies you are eligible. Some of the companies can check total background percentage is minimum 65%. So you are eligible for the same.

good luck
22nd July 2013, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Hiii I Am vivek, i am a fresher... n i have adopted btech (ME) in lpu.. Did lpu is a good university...??
22nd July 2013, 05:47 PM
Namitamd

Hi,

Sorry to say this but your percentage is less and not as per the company standards of MNCs specially. So it's better for you that you can continue your education by doing graduation and try to score good marks and then try for mnc companies then it will add value to your resume and also you can try for all other companies and even try for public sector companies. If you prepare well and appear for public sector exams then you will get permanent job and then you can get good payment as well. You can even try in mnc companies also but there will tough competition which you need to face and grab the opportunity.
22nd July 2013, 07:46 PM
aarju0991
Junior Member+

Wink Re: Will i be eligible for MNC companies with 59.83% in 12th?

Sorry friend, you are not eligible for MNC companies, but you may prepare for Banks recruitment 2013, because with these marks you can get job in government sector through bank.
22nd July 2013, 08:35 PM
pinksony

Hello dear,

Dude its not the matter of percentage...as their some MNC companies prefer some minimum percentage like 60%.....

To be eligible for MNC companies not only they look into pencentage but also they look into communication skills, technical skills, soft skills......
communication skills plays a vital role in securing a good job in MNc ....

so all the best for your career.............
22nd July 2013, 10:13 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

To the best of my knowledge, MNCs will follow strict rules and conditions. For many of the companies, the common eligibility criteria is career 60 in the sense the candidate should have secured minimum 60% of marks in all the academic levels.

The percentage of marks that you secured in your 12th class is just 59.83% which is less than 60% of marks.

For some ordinary companies, there won't be any trouble at all. If it is a MNC, they will not let you to attend for the recruitment procedure.

Even if you attend, after joining also, they will send you out of the company.

The selection procedure will include any of the following rounds
Written Exam
JAM
Group Discussion
Technical round
HR round

As a fresher level, if the candidate is strong enough in subject knowledge and communication skills, that is more than enough to get a job.

So, try to be good enough in these areas.

You will be posed all the questions from the fundamentals only.

Put your resume in various job portals and update it regularly.

Then you will come to know the information regarding various job opportunities through
Telephonic calls
Email communication

Have good preparation for yourself before attending for any Interview or selection procedure.

Try to get the job while you are pursuing your academics itself otherwise it is very difficult for you to get the job in outside market.

While attending for the selection procedure, you admit yourself to the HR about your percentage of marks. If they agree, you can carry on in the selection procedure.

Wish you all the best.
1st September 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i want to know how should one score in gate exam to join allahabad ITI college..please give me the known information which will help my life.
7th March 2014, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

I'm eligible for any MNC companies with 59.08% in 12th standard and 72% aggregate till in B.Tech
29th April 2014, 06:10 PM
rik2

i have 65% in class 10 and 59.8% in class 12 and 76% in diploma
and present a cgpa of 6.8 till my 5th sem with no yr gap
am i elgible for mnc companies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?