9th September 2016, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for non-cream layer quota if I am currently working in a private sector?

Hi,

Currently i am earning 6.5 lakhs per annum in a private sector. My father is no more . My mother is a self employed and earning 2.5 lakh per annum. Am i eligible for non creamy layer quota. Will my earning consider for issuing non creamy layer certificate.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for non cream layer certificate in Gujarat?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for public sector bank after working for sometime in private sector bank?
  3. Being a Private Clerk will my daughter get benefits of OBC Non-Creamy Layer category for B.Tech admission in Government institutes?
  4. How to shift to government sector while working in private sector?
  5. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  6. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Com graduate who is working in a Private Bank?
  7. Should I switch over to private sector(TCS) while working in Public Sector companies?
  8. Am I eligible to get a job in private sector if I complete MA in political science?
  9. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  10. How to work in private sector after completing diploma in civil engineering
  11. How to obtain the OBC non-creamy layer certificate in Tamil Nadu?
  12. Minimum and maximum salary after diploma in Civil engineering?
  13. Which income from Form 16 is considered for Non Creamy Layer Certificate?
  14. Whether my Children belong to OBC Non creamy layer if my annual income is 4,50,000? -- [New]
  15. Can one shift to Private banks after working in public sector banks?
  16. How to get admission in animation courses and what is the scope of this field?
  17. What job I can apply in private sector after completion of diploma correspondence course?
  18. Karnataka CET: What is the income criteria for non-creamy layer of OBC candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
20th September 2016, 03:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for non-cream layer quota if I am currently working in a private sector?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for Non-Creamy Layer Certificate. Yes, there are certain rules in order to get Non Creamy Layer Certificate. The details of this are given below.

>> Revision of Income Criteria :-

* The limit of annual income of Rs.4.50 lakhs has been raised to Rs.6.00 lakhs for determining the creamy later among Other Backword Classes (OBCs) candidates in the centrally funded technical education institutes

>> As your annual income is 6.5 lakhs per annum, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to get OBC Non Creamy Later certificate as the maximum allowed is 6 lakhs.
21st September 2016, 10:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for non-cream layer quota if I am currently working in a private sector?

If your earning is more than 6 lakhs per annum, then you will come under creamy layer and will not get the benefit of reservation as OBC category candidate.

Having salary of 6.5 lakhs per annum means you will be treated as general category candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?