7th December 2016, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Which is best job between electrical core and software?

Please tell me which is the best job electrical which is core for me or software? Which will help me to have a better future? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon on the same.

11th December 2016, 11:44 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is best job between electrical core and software?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me which is the best job electrical which is core for me or software? Which will help me to have a better future? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon on the same.

The candidates can pursue their career in the electrical field (core) after studying the course in the same stream. The opportunities in the electrical field are high. The salary in the electrical field will increase based on your experience and qualification. The career in the electrical engineering is smooth and long unlike software industries. A fresh software engineer can also be better programmer than an experienced programmer. But in electrical field your experience will be considered as an asset to the organization. So it is best to get a job in the electrical field (core) over software field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?