29th October 2021, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

BSc electronics and communication system holder can apply for job in Infosys?

I completed Bsc electronics and communication system. Can I get job in Infosys and how can I apply for that jobs ?

I'm very much interested to work in Infosys. How can I apply for Infosys jobs ?

30th October 2021, 04:27 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BSc electronics and communication system holder can apply for job in Infosys?

Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to apply for Infosys recruitment after completion of B.Sc in Electronics and Communication course. The basic eligibility criteria required is given below,

Name of the company- Infosys

Name of the job position eligible for- Operations Executive

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned you are eligible for this recruitment.

>> Candidates must have completed B.Sc in any discipline from a recognized university or institute for job position of Operations Executive.

>> You are required to register with some of the top websites like Naukri.com, Shine.com, Freshersworld.com..etc and upload your latest updated resume then you will be receiving notifications of the latest recruitments and then you can go for applying job and there by attending the same.
30th October 2021, 04:54 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: BSc electronics and communication system holder can apply for job in Infosys?

NO, BSc electronics and communication system holder cannot apply for job in Infosys because as per the eligibility criteria, a candidate who has done Bachelor of Technology in any discipline or Master of Science in computer science or information technology can apply.

A candidate must have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th and 65% marks or CGPA 6.5 in graduation.

Maximum of two years of a gap is permissible in the entire education.

A candidate should not have any pending backlog at the time of appearing for Infosys selection process.

Official website for more information
http://www.infosys.com
30th October 2021, 06:27 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get a job in Infosys.

Eligibility criteria:-
Postgraduate students ( BA/BSc) in English, Mass Communication, journalism, media studies and B.Ed students can also apply for job in Infosys.
You should have marks 50% or more in 10th, 12th, graduation and post graduation.
The Infosys will conduct the off campus in that you can participate.
Learn some of the programming languages it is helpful to you.
You will get more than Rs 20,000 per month.

Selection process:-
Written test
Group discussion
Interview.

To qualify the written exam you should know programming languages like C,Java, recently Infosys announced the job vacancies for BE/BSc candidates.

Job: Programmer

To apply for this job you should have:-
Microsoft Technologies:VB, NET, ASP.NET, C#,MOSS
Mainframe: COBOL, CICS, JCL, DB2
Open System: C++, Unix
30th October 2021, 11:00 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible for the job.
Non IT engineer like electrical, electronics, mechanical or any engineering graduate is eligible for Infosys.
They mainly conduct information seminars and fairs in various universities for campus placement .
For application you need to fill the form on their official website and you have to upload your resume.

After evaluation of resume, candidates are invited to attend a telephonic interview.

Then the candidate is shortlisted and he/she receives offer letter.
31st October 2021, 12:22 PM
Msdhoni02

BSc electronics and communication system holder can apply for a job in Infosys?

Anyone who has completed graduation in any subject from any university with a minimum of 60% marks is eligible for a job in Infosys. You should have good communication skills and English proficiency. The candidate should have a good academic record too.
31st October 2021, 04:13 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, B.sc IT/BCA/Electronics students can get technical jobs in infosys, but it all depends on half luck. As you receive an offer letter you may see IMS or IVS mentioned in it.(chosen purely based on business requirements).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?