2nd January 2012, 10:27 AM
danishali1990

Types of electronics and communication engineering jobs? Which are the short term job oriented electronics courses? How to apply in BHEL, BEL, IOSRO, NTPC?

i would like to know the types of electronics and communication engineering job that i will be able to get abte btech in ece.

or either tell any short term job oriented electronics courses that i can do..

i am asking this because i only have below 75% in b.tech (eee)..

please help in finding a solution

also tell me how we apply in BHEL,BEL.IOSRO,NTPC.

Related Questions:
  1. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same?
  2. Short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  3. Which short term courses can in done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  4. Placement Oriented Short Term Courses After B.Tech?
  5. Which short term course is good for my career after completing engineering in electronics and communication
  6. Can I be eligible for MSc Mathematics after BSc degree?
  7. How to get a job in government sector like BEL, BHEL, DRDO? I am a electronics and communication engineer
  8. Which software course is good for ECE branch?
  9. List short term certification courses in Electronics & Communication field? -- [New]
  10. What are the job oriented courses other than B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  11. Short term good job oriented courses after B.Tech(Electronics and Telecommunication)?
  12. Short term courses for B.Tech 3rd years students in Electronics and Communication branch?
  13. short term courses related to electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch? Are the courses like Embedded system, VLSI beneficial for me? How much is the salary?
  15. Best Short term courses after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  16. After engineering which course to do to get Job Oriented courses?
  17. How to apply for short term course related to Electronics and Communication?
  18. Any short term courses in the Petroleum Field?
6th April 2012, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Types of electronics and communication engineering jobs? Which are the short term job oriented electronics courses? How to apply in BHEL, BEL, IOSRO, NTPC?

sir i have 60% can i get any govt job and i had backlogs
8th May 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Types of electronics and communication engineering jobs? Which are the short term job oriented electronics courses? How to apply in BHEL, BEL, IOSRO, NTPC?

what is the difference between computer engineering and ICT
1st June 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i have given 8th sem exam from ec branch which type job oriented courses should i preffered?
19th July 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

what are the questions asked in interviews in core companies
12th August 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

wat's the future of ec or wat would be th salary after completing ece????
2nd September 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

cutoff marks to qualify in bel
16th November 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

sir,now im writing 4-1 sem in ece so i want to all possibities after the btech & also job oriented couses in ece in which feild the life is good either in software r electronics plz tell me soon..
2nd May 2013, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

what kind of job in IT company for ece
9th July 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

if i choose M.E.cs group in bsc what can i do for
better jobs after bsc?
13th July 2013, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam from ece departmnt and i have an aggregate of 63 percent and i have few back logs too and i can over come my backlogs but i had
an interest in robotics so how can i settle in it what are the cources that i have to learn?
21st August 2013, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

sir i have given 7th sem exam from ec branch which type job oriented courses should i preffered?
7th March 2015, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Good evening Sir,I am B.E/ECE.Now I want do short term courses related to manifacturing/fabrication.can you please tell which one I choose([email protected])
24th March 2015, 12:30 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

As your branch is ECE so you have chances to place in Software field as well as hardware field
So according to your choice if you want to go in software field then you should join short term courses for
Java
Web designing
html
and you have command on C C++ DSA etc.

Secondly if you want to go in your core field then you should try to do following courses:
1 Networking
2 Autocad
3 You should take training from communication companies like
Bsnl
Mtnl
and Indian Railway's
4 You should take the training from the IIT's for hardware designing like Antenna or microwave field.

and of course about PSU's i am telling you that they require at least 70% in B.tech if you do not have that much percentage you can not apply for them.
6th December 2017, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

What can I do? I completed my b.tech in electronics and telecommunication engineering then also I completed my MBA with operation and marketing, so which course I do for my job in future?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?