15th December 2015, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for job in Accenture having 3 backlogs in 3rd semester of Engineering?

Hello,
I am an Engineering student of Pune University, currently about to give second year last semester exam. My 10th score was 92.92%, 12th is 85.5%, first year is 62%, but unfortunately I have got 3 backlogs in my 3rd semester. If in worse case I clear these backlogs in my 6th semester then I can apply for job in Accenture?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a good job after clearing backlogs in 3rd or 5th semester? I am a 2nd year civil engineering student
  2. Am I eligible for Indian Navy if I had 1 backlog in previous semester of computer science and engineering? If my aggregate is 60% to 70% then can I apply for it? Would the backlogs affect my chances?
  3. Can I apply for Off-Campus Interview from next semester being a B.Tech(Industrial & Production Engineering) 3rd year student? Off-Campus schedules of Accenture, Wipro and Hindustan Unilever?
  4. Eligibility to get job in Accenture with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  5. how can i join indian navy being in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to get a good job with backlogs in 3rd, 5th, and 6th semester?
  7. Can I get job in Accenture if completed B.Tech(ECE) with a backlog?
  8. Can I do MS after clearing GRA and TOEFL having 2 backlogs history in past?
  9. Will backlogs affect my job opportunities?
  10. Completed B.Tech with Backlogs in 2nd Semester : Can I apply for any job?
  11. Procedure and eligibility to get scholarship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  12. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
  13. Will I get job in 2016 after having 7 backlogs?
  14. Can I apply for companies after clearing the backlog of 1st sem in 3rd sem?
  15. How can I prepare for Accenture off-campus interview being a BCA 5th semester student?
  16. When the off-campus interview is scheduled by Accenture and Wipro for B.Tech(Industrial & Production Engineering) last semester student? List of companies offering job?
  17. Can I apply for Internship in DRDO Hyderabad during summer vacations having 2 backlog in 3rd semester being a Mechatronics student?
  18. Is it ok to have backlogs to apply for PSU jobs?
22nd December 2015, 08:24 PM
mwh

Default Re: Can I apply for job in Accenture having 3 backlogs in 3rd semester of Engineering?

If you clear the backlogs then only you are eligible for Accenture placement.
Eligibility:
BE,B.Tech,MCA,M.Tech,CSE,IT students
candidate should have more than 65% aggregate in academics.
candidate should not have any active backlogs.

you still have a time.As you are in 3rd semester now you have enough time to clear your backlogs.Try to clear them.so that you can get eligibility for most of the on campus interviews.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?