8th February 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I attend CISCO Interview if awaiting for final semester result?

Hello Sir,
My final semester exam is over now and I am waiting for my marksheet. I came to know that CISCO is scheduling an interview in Bangalore. So, I can attend this interview as my result is awaiting?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend CISCO Associate System Engineer Interview for CSE graduate?
  2. Ignou mba -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is CISCO value added course? Future scope of pursuing CISCO certification course?
  4. Is 1st semester taken in to consideration for the campus interview? Minimum average required to attend the interview?
  5. Am I eligible to attend Aricent On-Campus Interview if having a backlog in B.Tech?
  6. Does CISCO Systems, India offered recruitment to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) final semester student?
  7. Possibility to attend TCS On-Campus Drive for B.Tech final year student waiting for result of 2nd semester improvement exam?
  8. Eligibility to attend Accenture On-Campus Interview with a backlog for B.Tech 7th semester candidate?
  9. Can I be eligible to attend for Accenture after passing final year B.E
  10. Eligibility to attend Mahindra Satyam On-Campus Interview for a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) final semester student who has 3 backlogs?
  11. How to attend IT company walkin interview?
  12. Is 1st semester more important for campus interview? Am I eligible to attend the campus interview after scoring 60% and above in 1st semester?
  13. Is CISCO a good company? What is the starting salary for freshers given by CISCO?
  14. Eligibility to attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for a B.Tech(EEE) final semester candidate who has secured 82% till 7th semester?
  15. Date of announcement of results of interview of Muthoot Finance?
  16. Can I get admission to study M.Com in IGNOU if my B.Com(H) final semester result on hold? Last date of form submission?
  17. Previous year CISCO system placement papers? -- [New]
  18. List of core companies in India?
21st February 2016, 10:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attend CISCO Interview if awaiting for final semester result?

Yes, you can definitely attend the recruitment drive of CISCO. There is no problem if you are awaiting for final semester result. You can appear for the recruitment drive with the marksheets of previous semesters and if selected, when you will join, you can produce the final year marksheet as well as your degree certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?