12th May 2014, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Is 1st semester taken in to consideration for the campus interview? Minimum average required to attend the interview?

if i score 60% and above in the 1st semester and i score 85% and above in rest of the semesters is i am eligible to attend the campus interview ? what is the minimum average to attend the campus interview? is 1st semester is more important for the campus interview ?

14th May 2014, 02:23 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Is 1st semester taken in to consideration for the campus interview? Minimum average required to attend the interview?

No, 1st semester is not that important for campus interview all that matters is your aggregate throughout your studies in college till the semester you are when you attend the campus placement.

It's quite important for you to score good marks in 1st semester because when you calculate the aggregate after first semester you will have usually more % when you have good marks in 1st semester.

The common eligibility criteria asked for top MNC companies coming for campus placements is as follows,

-> 60% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> No current backlogs.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

Hopefully you should satisfy all the above criteria. Just make sure that you prepare yourself well right from the beginning for the aptitudes and interview process of campus placement so that you will get a job before you go out from the college.
4th October 2017, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is 1st semester taken in to consideration for the campus interview? Minimum average required to attend the interview?

I had a single backlog in 1st year which I cleared it the very next time. If a company's criteria says "should pass all exams in single attempt" will this be a problem?
I got selected and got the offer letter. They have mentioned these criterias in the offer letter.
What should I do? Do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?