2nd March 2016, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Can i become a Financial Analyst directly after B.Com graduation?

I am pursuing my B.Com graduation and right now i am in my final year. I want to become a financial analyst in any private firm. So, could you please help me to know that if i can directly become one after b.com completion or not?

3rd March 2016, 07:48 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can i become a Financial Analyst directly after B.Com graduation?

Yes you can become a financial analyst with a B.Com Degree but you will need experience in the sector to directly get a job after the completion of B.Com.
If you do not have any experience then it is best for you to pursue a PG Diploma course in Financials and then you will be able to easily get the job of Financial Analyst.
It is what you should do get the job and if you can complete this course then you will also get a higher salary when you start your job.
7th June 2019, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

What should i do after to become a financial analyst instantly after my b.com degree??What type of experience do i need to get ??
14th December 2019, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

What should i do after to become a financial analyst instantly after my b.com degree??What type of experience do i need to get ??
6th December 2021, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation with b.com computers and I m going to do PG in MBA finance....can i directly get a job for financial analyst after my PG in MBA finance ? And is there any experience required for getting a job of financial analyst ?(of some years)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?